17: High as the Sky

(A/N)- hey y'all! If you guys like MIW then could check out my new fanfic? It's a MIW Ricky Horror fanfic. Thanks

~Blade's P.O.V.~

The next week on the 9th I started working at Hot Topic. It turns out that the guys name was John. I also met the other people, named Sara, Brittany, Monica, Natalie (she prefers Nightmare though), Mia, Amber, Alexis (we call her Alex), Drew, Anthony, David, James, Shawn, Ian, and Ethan. Today I was working with David, and Mia. Until 4:00 when our shift ends. It starts at 10:00 when the mall opens. By now it's Christmas break, and I'm leaving to go to the mall. I'm car-pulling, since that's what they usually do. Wearing my Slipknot cut up shirt, combat boots, and black skinny jeans I hopped in Mia's red 2010 Ford Mustang with black rims, and other modifications. David, and Natalie were already in the back playing on their phones. "Since you're new you get to play the music." She finally said. I nodded my head at her, glad I grabbed my phone charger.

When we got there we went to the staff room, by the dressing rooms, and I put on my lanyard. I took a selfie, with a rock sign, and posted it on Instagram.

@Blade_Fuentes_666: First day working at @hottopic . Get to work with @mia_da_awesome , @heavens_massacre , and @david_the_master :P

(A/N- Totally made up names, (except heavens_massacre , that's Nightmares actual ig) don't know if they're real. Sorry if they are)

I posted it, then started to make sure everything was organized before we open the store. After making sure everything was, I plugged my phone in, put on Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold, and made sure it was on shuffle. They opened the thingy, and it was about 15 minutes before someone came in. It happened to be Vic. Wow.

Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance was playing when he walked in. He didn't notice me, and went to the hats. "Go ask him if he needs anything." David said, while motioning to Vic. I sighed. "Why don't you? That's my dad." I say. He looks at me confused. "Your dad likes it here? Does he like bands?" he asks. That I laugh at. "More than you'd know." I say while laughing. He sends Nightmare over, and they start talking. Nightmare is 25 by the way. I saw Vic give her a piece of paper, before he walked over to the register. "Did you find everything okay, Pops?" he looked up at the sound of my voice. "Oh, Blade, I was wondering where you were." He laughed. "I left a note on the table." I said, as I ringed his items. I put in my email as the rewards, since I am his daughter.

***Later on***

Later on when I was on break I got a text from Blaze.

From: BlazeDaWeirdoWithAwesomeHair
Ayy bitch wanna hang out at the mall?? I wanna meet some guys

I laughed, then thought. Blaze is gay, David is bi, and they're perfect for each other.

To: BlazeDaWeirdoWithAwesomeHair
I work at HT, but ya can come and hang out in here. I got someone I want ya to meet ;) he's your type.

I sent, then went to where David was ringing up a customer. Once he was done I said; "I have a friend I want you to meet. He'll be here iiiinnnnn- now." I waved over Blaze. "David, Blaze. Blaze, David. David you're on break now. Bye." I literally shove them out of the store, and start walking around, making sure everything is in place.

***even later on***

It was 4:00, and we're switching places with Ethan, John, Sara, and Brittany. I went to the back room, taking my work schedule, which was shipped in, and took off my batman and catwoman lanyard. I worked every other day. Since today is Monday the 9th I'll work on the 11th, 13th, and the 15th this week, then on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and you get the point. Once we got in the car I started putting in my schedule. I checked the 12th to see what was planned.

'Six month anniversary with Andy<3<3<3<3'

"Your schedule will change once winter break ends." Nightmare said from the back. I nodded, and soon I was being dropped off. I walked in, and there was a note on the table.

Bllllaaaaaadddddeeeeeee this is 4 yooooouuuuuuu!! If you're not Blade, then donut read this. You'll die. You'll get pushed in a pit of lava. If this isn't Blade, then remember; I'm watching you right now. I know where you live, and I'm watching you right now. You're reading this, and I'm in the living room watching you, so PUT THE FUCKING NOTE DOWN BEFORE I MURDER YOUR ASS!!! If this is Blade then we went to the studio, Tori and Stewart is with us, and Mike is in his room. -Jaime

I laughed after I read this, and went to Mike's room. I walked in, and saw him smoking weed. I looked at his red eyes, and we was obviously high. "Heyyyyyy Blaaaddeeeeeeee, waannnnt some??" he shoves the joint in my face. I shrugged, and started smoking some. This wasn't the first time I got high, I used to have this giant stash before I got adopted.

Once we're both high I start to see light everywhere, and I start laughing. Then I hear the front door open, and a voice that sounds like Andy yell "Blade??" upstairs. "U-up herrrrreee!" I started laughing again. He opened the door to Mike's room, and smelt the weed. Well if you can smell weed then he did..

He walked into the bathroom, and saw Mike and I high, and laughing over nothing. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?" He yelled