11: Am I The Only One

(A/N)- heyyyyy! So the song that's put in this is a original song by me! I dunno if it's good or not, so please tell me! And also, please don't steal it and say it's yours, it took a while to make! Sorry it's short, this is all I could make since I'm busy! And in this I'm NOT tryin' to be racist by sayin 'she was black,', it's just the description I got!

~Vic's P.O.V.~

~One week later~

~Week before Thanksgiving~

I was taking Blade on a father/daughter day to the movies. "Two tickets to X-Men: Days of Future Past please." I tell the girl behind the desk thingy with the glass, the hole to talk through, and slot thingy to pay. She nodded, not really caring. "That'll be $30 dollars." She says boredly. I give her the money, and she gives us the tickets. "Thanks." I mutter.

We walk through the doors, and give the tickets to the dude by the thingy, which I dunno what it's called. He rips the tickets how they're supposed to be, and let's us in. We walked to the concessions, and ordered. "Two large popcorns, with extra butter, one blue raz icee, and one cherry icee." Blade orders. "And a pretzel, and slice of pizza." I add on. "And these!" she puts sour patch kids on the counter. I laugh at her as I pay, then we walk to the theater.

***After the movie***

We walk out of the movie, and she stares at something. "Dad, lets go this way!" she tries to turn me around. I stare at her in confusion, then look in the direction she was looking in. What I saw tore me to pieces. I saw Storm, and another guy. Kissing. "Wait here!" she says once she noticed that I saw. First Sidney, now Storm. I'm done with love.

I watch as Blade storms over to Storm, and pulls them apart. I see Storm trying to explain to Blade, then Blade yells, "BULLSHIT!" Then bitch slaps Storm. Then a employee walks over to them, and asks them to leave. I walk over to Blade, and we leave.

~Blade's P.O.V.~

We walk out of the theater, just as I see Storm leaning in, and kissing another guy. I try to get Vic to go the other way, but he sees, so I tell him to stay there.

I march over to where they are, and pull them apart. "Blade! I promise it's not what it looks like!" she try's to say. "BULLSHIT!!" I yell, then bitch slap her.

~Back to Vic's P.O.V.~

When we got back to the house I went strait to my room, packed up all of Storm's stuff, and wrote a note.

Dear bitch,
We're through. I'm changing my number, this is all your shit, don't come back, never talk to me again. I'm no longer 'Viccy' or 'Vic' to you. I'm Victor. Good-bye bitch.
-Victor

I tape the note to her bag, and put it on the front porch. I went back to my room, and looked under the mattress. Once I found my song book I opened a new page, and started writing.

***

Once I was done, I read over it again.

"Even if I look like I'm living
On the inside I'm really dying
This smile is now just a mask
I can't remember the last time my smile was real

Can you tell it's fake?
Can you see through the lies?
I smiled just for you
I was happy just for you

[Chorus]
Am I the only one who feels this way?
I feel so alone (so alone)
You said forever, but you lied (you lied)
-

You think I didn't see what you did with them?
I did
I loved you, I gave you my heart
But you threw it away
You broke my trust, and you won't get it back

[Chorus x2]

I gave you my trust
But you gave it away
Now I'm done with all your shit
I'm done so get out of my life
Forever" I read out loud.

Once satisfied I called Mike, Jaime, and Tony to the practice room.

"Yeeeeees?" Jaime asked, while dragging out the 'E'. "I wrote a new song." I gave them the paper so they could read it. They nodded, and we started making the tune.

Once we were done we played it, then called Stewart, Riot, and Blade to hear it.

~Blade's P.O.V.~

Awhile after we heard the song I got a text.

From: ToriDaCat :3
Heyyyy, can a friend and I come over for the night? I want you to meet her!

To: ToriDaCat :3
Lemme ask mah daaad

"Daddy, can Tori and another friend come over?" I ask him. "Yeah, sure." He answers.

To: ToriDaCat :3
Ayyyye bitch! Mah dadddddyyyyy said yes! Get yo skinny ass ova here!

I texted her.

***

A while later Tori showed up with a girl around our age. She was black, with short -just above her ears- hair that was purple at the top, then faded into blue. I let them in, and we went up to my room.

"Hi, I'm Tylia." She smiles at me. (A/N- this is @Black_Unicorn0303)