16: Christmas Shopping

~Blade's P.O.V.~

Andy and I were at the mall Christmas shopping. We already bought something for everyone else, so we separated and getting gifts for each other right now. I'm now at Hot Topic wondering what the fuck I'm gonna get him. I sighed, while looking around, but decided on some combat boots, then went to checkout.

"Arn't you Blade Fuentes?" the guy at the front thingy asked. I nodded my head slowly, and said "I' am a huge fan of your dad, and brother, and boyfriend! Can you sign this for me?" He asked' while handing me a paper, and a sharpie. I took the paper, and sharpie, and signed it for him. "Can I get a picture too?" he also asked while taking his phone off the charger, and auxiliary cord. I grabbed his phone, and we took a couple selfies. "Hey, I was looking for a job, so is there any openings here?" I ask him hopefully. "Uh yeah, here's a paper you'll need to fill out, and just bring it back here when it's filled out and you should have a job." he smiles at me, while handing me a paper. I say thanks, then exit my fourth safe haven. I love Hot Topic because of the fact that while I'm in there no one will judge me.

I quickly make my way to Zumiez, which is across from Hot Topic. Zumiez is my second favorite store. It's kinda like a skater shop. They sell the "skater style", skate boards, long boards, beanies, and other stuff like that. If I can't get a job at Hot Topic then I'll definitely be applying for one here. I look at the beanies, but decide not to buy anything for now. I exit the shop, and go to where the music store is.

I ended up getting Andy a couple CDs, and Vinyls. I walk outside of the store only to be met with me school bully; Jessica Goodman. Considering her last name she sure is a bitch. I try to walk past her without being noticed, but she stops me by grabbing my arm. "Awwww is the little emo doing Christmas shopping?" she coos. "I actually have a name, and yes, I was. Now I'm going to meet something you've never heard of; my boyfriend. I can actually get a boyfriend without being a fake bitch like you, and him not wanting me for sex." I sass.

"Excuse me?" She says. "You're excused. Now if you'd move out of her way it would be greatly appreciated." Tori showed up with CC. "Oh look, more emos!!" She says in fake cheer fullness. I shoved past her, and CC, Tori, and I walked to the food court where we're gonna meet up with Andy.

When we got there we found him at a table near McDonalds. "Hey what took y'all so long?" Andy asked once he saw me. "And hey, CC, and Tori." he adds in.

"Jessica is what took so long." I state with disgust. "She was bugging me and shit." "Who's Jessica?" Andy asks. Shit, I never told him that I'm being bullied at this school. He's gonna go into over-protective boyfriend mode.

 "Jessica is a major bitch. Everyone, but Blade is afraid to stand up to her. She bully's anyone who gets in her way, and we happen to be some of the people who she bully's." Tori said. "Why didn't you guys tell us that you're being bullied?!?" Andy shouts. He happened to yell it and Vic happened to be here. What the fuck?! Is everyone at the mall or some shit today??

"YOU'RE BEING BULLIED?!?" Vic happened to be with Tony, Jaime, Jinxx, and Sammi. Great, just great. "Is everyone else too?" Tony asks. "Ummmm.....yes..." I answer hesitantly. "Why didn't you guys say anything?" Jaime asks just as Riot walks up to him. "Tell you guys what?" she asked.

"That all of you are being bullied." he states. "Oh.. How'd you guys find out?" then Marlee, and Stewart showed up. Wow. I swear EVERYONE is here!

Then everyone did show up. Everyone meaning; Cat, Emily, Ryder, Mollie, Virginia, Tylia, Blaze, Mike, Ashley, Jake and Ella, Phil, Alan, Tino, Aaron, Austin, and everyone that was already there. HOW THE HELL IS EVERYONE HERE AT THE EXACT SAME TIME?!?!?!? Like what the actual fuck?? "Thanks Blade....." Alan says quietly. "Welcome." I reply.

"Sooooooo.... What's going on...?" Aaron finally asked. "We just found out that all the kids are being bullied." Tont said quietly. "Andy looked uncomfortable when Tony said 'the kids'. "Ummm.. Mollie, Emily, Tori, Ryder, Tylia, Blaze, and I are'nt considered kids. We're all 17-18....." I state. "And they're all 14-15..," Tori adds on, pointing to everyone else. "Okay, all the young adults, and teenagers are being bullied." Tony says. "All of you?" Jake asks. "Yes......" Mollie answered.

"We're calling the school. I don't want my child

iece's and nephews bullied." Vic said. "Either that or you're all switching schools." Jake adds, and the rest of the adults nod in agreement. "Or we could be homeschooled.... then we could go on tour with y'all...." I say, and the other 'children' nod in agreement. "We'd have awesome Spanish teachers!" Tori adds. OH! I forgot to mention, Mike adopted Tori. "Okay. Fine." The parents agree.