~Chapter 5~

I wake up the next morning feeling awful. I feel weak and dizzy, and I have a slight cough with a stuffy nose and headache. I slowly get up and look in the mirror, I'm very pale and look really weak.

Great... 

I sigh and walk over to the door opening it and walking to the kitchen to the medicine cabinet. I grab some adult cough syrup and some pills to help with the dizziness.

I grab a glass and fill it with water and take the pill, I sit down at the island and rub my temples. I drink the rest of my water and start to walk over to the sink when I trip, and fall with my glass and it shatters on the floor.

"Fuck." I say out loud with a groan.

I bend down and start to pick up the glass. 

I hear running footsteps and someone letting out a sigh of relief. I look over and see Sapnap standing there concerned.

"I'm ok-" I start before I slice my hand because I wasn't looking at it.

"Ow." I say taking my hand away from the glass.

I sigh and start to stand when I feel dizzy.

"Are you okay, here let me help." He says quickly walking over to me.

"I don't want you to get sick." I say quickly so he stops but he doesn't.

"I don't care if I get sick." He says and takes the glass from my hand and holds my waist while he throws it away.

I walk over to the sink carefully and start to run water over the cut to clean it. I hiss at the stinging pain.

Sapnap grabs a broom and sweeps up the glass on the floor. After he finishes throwing it away, he takes my hand and looks at the cut.

"At least it isn't too deep." He says grabbing some gauze and gauze tape.

"I know it seems extra, but I don't think you want a band aid for something like that." He says with a chuckle wrapping my finger with gauze and taping it.

I sigh, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I say full of guilt.

"It's okay I was just streami- Oh shit, I gotta go back. they probably think something happened." He says quickly kissing my forehead and running to his room quickly.

I pause and smile. 

I feel bad for ruining his stream, so I grab some candy from my secret stash and make a little goodie bag and walk over to his room quietly, I open his door gently and look in and take the bag and throw it directly at the back of his head.

"Ow- what the fuck!" He says quickly turning around seeing me with a cheeky grin, He just laughs at me and shakes his head.

"What's this for?" He asks looking at me.

"Well, I felt bad for taking you away from your stream because I fell and I dropped the stupid glass, so I made you a goodie bag out of my secret candy stash." I say with a chuckle.

"Well, thank you. You didn't need to do that." He says with a big smile.

"You're welcome." I say with a smile.

He turns around and speaks. " Chat, I have to find her candy stash." He says whispering 'quietly'.

"Don't you dare." I say glaring.

"Oh, I will sometime." He says with a cheeky grin looking back at me.

"Noooo." I say as I slide down his door outside the camera frame.

"Yesssss." he says copying me.

"Noooo, don't mess with a womans candy stash." I say as I stand up.

"Fine, as long as you get me some candy for my own stash." He says looking over to me with puppy eyes.