~Chapter 8~

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not posting for so long, I had a lot of things happen in the last week and a half and I went into a depressive episode, besides that I should be back posting normally on the weekends Saturdays and Mondays. <3

Don't forget to drink some water and eat today :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip about 2 weeks, Y/n and Sapnap have gotten closer, and the wound has healed a lot but sudden movements hurt still.)

I wake up in a cold sweat and I sit up carefully trying not to disturb the stiches, I take a deep breath and stand up slowly. I walk over to the door and open it quietly and start to walk to the kitchen, I see the light on and raise an eyebrow. I walk in slowly and see George over the sink in tears. 

"George? Hey what's wrong?" I ask quietly.

He shakes his head and lets out a little sob. I walk over and grab his shoulders turning him towards me giving him a big hug. 

"It's okay, I'm here okay. Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask softly.

He takes a deep breath and nods.

"D-dream and I got in an argument last night and he is really mad at me, I don't wanna explain why because I'm not sure if he's okay with it, but I feel really guilty." He says digging his face deeper into my shoulder.

"I'm sure it will all turn out okay, Dream is probably just overwhelmed right now and is too caught up in his mind to think correctly. Just give him some time and then you can talk it out, he just needs his space from you right now. He loves you so much and the whole house knows that. It will be okay." I say rubbing his back.

"Thank you, Y/n." George says softly, leaning away wiping his tears away.

"Of course, would you like me to talk to him a little?" I ask.

"Yes please, but he isn't awake. I mean it is 5:47 in the morning." He says with a sigh.

"I get that, if you don't want to go to your shared room, you can go lay down in my bed if you want, I'm up now." I say walking slowly to the coffee machine.

"Thank you, I guess I'm gonna go lay down then, I haven't slept." He says with a slight yawn walking down the hallway to my room.

I nod and grab some water and pour it into the coffee machine, I sigh and lean against the counter. 

' I wonder if Sapnap is going to ask me out?'

'Maybe he only kissed me to distract me from the pain.'

'He probably doesn't like me.'

'He wouldn't kiss you if he didn't like me'

I shake my head and grab a cup filling it with coffee, I walk to the fridge and grab some creamer and walk back pouring some into the cup. I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room and look out the window. I walk towards the front door and open it and walk out, I walk over to the rocking chair on the porch and sit down. I take a sip of my coffee and look out at the trees as the sun comes up. I lean back and set down my coffee on the side table while closing my eyes. I take a deep breath and let my mind run on my thoughts until I hear a loud bang. I open my eyes quickly and stand up taking a sharp breath because I moved to fast. I open the door and walk in and see Quackity at the bottom of the stairs holding his right hand as patches runs down the hallway.

"Quackity what the hell happened?" I say walking over to him.

"I fell down the fucking stairs." He says with a sigh.