~Chapter 25~

The past two weeks my father has been supporting us unconditionally, he has been helping out as much as he can and has gotten very close with Sapnap and the rest of the boys which I love. 

It took a few days to finally realize he was truly there with me, and he didn't pass away when I was younger. 

The others from England went home about a week ago and we all had our long and sad goodbyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lovely, we have a doctor's appointment to go to today." Sapnap says as he walks into the bedroom where I sit doing light makeup. 

"Alright, do you know what time it is?" I ask looking over at him. 

"Around two, so we have about an hour until we have to leave." He says as he comes and leans on the wall by my makeup vanity. 

"Okay, is it bad to say I'm nervous?" I question. 

"I don't think so, I think it's natural to be worried about our growing child." he smiles when he says child. 

I nod with a smile as I turn off my ring light and stand up stretching and sighing. 

"You, okay?" he asks. 

"Yeah, just back pains. She has been moving a lot more lately." I say as I rest my hand on my growing baby bump.

He smiles and walks a few steps over to me and rest his hands on my tummy. 

"I can't wait to meet you; I think Karl is going to steal you from me and your mommy a lot." He whispers the last part and I just chuckle slightly. 

"Would you like to leave early to go get some food?" He asks as he stands and takes my hand. 

"Yes please, I have been craving Mcdonalds even though I don't like it that much." I sigh with a little smile. 

He chuckles and nods as we walk out the door with our hands still tightly holding the other. 

"Karl! Give me back my pancake!" I hear Quackity shout. 

I look at Sapnap with an amused smirk as he looks at me the same. 

We walk into the kitchen to see Karl holding a pancake high above Quackitys head as he reaches up for it. 

"There's a whole other plate full of pancakes right there?" I question as I watch them. 

"I want THAT one." Quackity pouts as he looks over at me. 

I sigh and shake my head as I grab a pancake and smush it on Quackitys face as he reaches for the other pancake again. 

I take a step back and look at him with a stupid grin on my face. The pancake slowly slides down his face and he looks over at me with his mouth agape in surprise. 

"How dare you!" He jokingly sobs and covers his face. 

I giggle and I feel Sapnap walk up beside me.

I see Karl shrug and take a bite out of the pancake he was holding, and I let out a playful gasp. 

"Karl..." I drag out while trying not to laugh.

He giggles as Quackity uncovers his face and sees what he had done. 

"Karl! That was my pancake." He whines out and Karl just pats his head and kisses his cheek as he walks by us munching on the pancake. 

Quackity glares at Karl as he walks away and takes another pancake and bites into it. 

"Come on Quackity, you can't be mad at your boyfriend over a pancake." Sapnap says as he chuckles.