~Chapter 23~

Today, Sapnap's parents would be flying in for the gender reveal and baby shower tomorrow. 

I deep cleaned the whole house trying to keep my excitement down. 

"Y/n, you should really take a break." Sapnap tries again for the third time today.

"I know, I'm just excited to see them again." I say as I put the broom down. 

"I understand, but you are going to wear yourself out if you keep cleaning over and over again." He says as he takes my hands and pulls me into a hug. 

I take a deep breath and smell his musky cologne. 

"Your right, what do you want to do then?" I ask. 

"I was thinking maybe a dip in the hot tub?" he says kissing my head. 

"That sounds nice, I'll have to find a swimsuit that fits and then I'll be out." I say kissing his lips and going to our bedroom. 

I sort through my bathing suits and find a larger bikini and walk to the bathroom and close the door. 

I slip off my clothes and slide on the two pieces and throw my clothes into the dirty clothes hamper. 

I walk back out and see Sapnap walking out of the other bathroom in the hallway were the boys keep their swim stuff. 

"Ready?" He asks taking my hand that doesn't hold our towels. 

"Yeah." I say with a smile as we walk to the back sliding door.

He leads me over to the pool side that has the hot tub connected to it and walks in still holding my hand, so I don't fall. 

"Thank you." I say as I reach the bottom step and sit down in the warm water. 

"You're welcome lovely." He says sitting beside me. 

I rest my head on his shoulder as I watch the clouds go by and the birds quietly chirp in the trees. 

"I love you." He whispers as he traces the ring on my finger. 

"I love you to." I say as I kiss his neck softly and lay my head back down. 

He leans his head on mine and I smile softly. 

I close my eyes and listen to the birds until someone shouts:

"SUP BITCHES." 

I jolt slightly and furrow my eyebrows looking up at Sapnap who just shrugs in confusion. 

He stands and takes my hand helping me out and handing me a towel that I wrap around my waist as we head inside wondering who screamed. 

As soon as we walk through the door and short burnet immediately hugs Sapnap who stumbles back into the door with a grunt. 

"Tubbo?" He questions as he hugs back finally. 

"Surprise." I hear the younger boy say. 

Sapnap chuckles and looks at me smiling. 

I shrug with a smile and walk to the kitchen to get some water. 

As soon as I walk in, I see a tall young boy with blond hair talking to George. 

I pause and shake my head walking to the cupboard and grab a glass filling it up with water. 

As soon as I take a sip, someone rests their hands on my shoulders and quickly says. 

"Hi Y/n." 

I jump and pour water on myself and step back as I was a little jumpy. 

I look up and see the tall blond standing there with a smirk on his face and I scowl slightly and unwrap the towel and dry off my chest slightly.