~Chapter 16~

Waking up in Sapnap's arms felt as if I was above the world.  

One arm wrapped around my waist and the other underneath me pulling me closer in his sleep. My arms were wrapped around his waist and my face was pressed against his chest slightly. 

Sliding my hand under his shirt and resting it on his side doing little swirls Sapnap smiles in his sleep. How he knew it was me was something I don't think either of us would know but he did. 

 After a while I slowly pull my hand from under his shirt and doing the same with my broken hand from underneath him, I slip out of bed and drape the remaining blankets across him and silently make my way out of his room.

Walking into the kitchen I see a sleepy Quackity and an energetic Karl sitting at the Island. 

"Goodmorning." I announce as I walk by them.

"Good morning, Y/n." Karl says with a warm smile. 

"Stay up to late gaming?" I question Quackity.

"Yeah, a bit. I did a stream where I wouldn't end until I beat the game and It took longer than I thought it would." He says as he takes a sip of his luke warm coffee. 

I nod and fill his and Karl's coffee up and taking it to the coffee maker to make more. 

We fall into conversation as I make another pot of coffee and start of breakfast. 

"N/n did the doctor say how long you would have the cast on?" Karl asks softly as he washes his cup besides me.

"Well since it wasn't to bad of a break they said a few weeks at most, so not to bad and then I'll be able to not have this stupid thing on. I don't regret it though it was fun." I say as I flip bacon that laid upon the hot pan. 

"Damn, I haven't broken a bone in I don't remember when or if I have ever actually." Quackity chimes in. 

"This is my first time breaking a bone." 

"I don't think I ever have." Karl mentions. 

I nod and take the bacon out and put it on a plate with a paper towel on it. Laying more bacon on the pan I feel arms wrap around me and I smile softly. 

"Goodmorning love." I whisper focused on not burning myself. 

"Goodmorning baby." Sapnap mumbles against my shoulder.

Making the rest of the bacon Sapnap doesn't move an inch. 

"Does it hurt?" He whispers but his words are full of guilt. 

"No, not really only when I put pressure on it or move it wrong, but Sap it is not your fault, okay?" I say turning around towards him. 

"But if I hadn't taken you and you didn't fall I-" 

"Sap, I do not regret going. I loved it actually; it isn't your fault. I was learning and no matter what most people get hurt when learning things like that, so please do not feel like it is your fault." 

"She's right you know." Dream says as he walks over from the doorway towards the Island. 

"Dream-" He starts again.

"No listen, remember my first date with George when we went swimming and he cut his knee open after he fell?" Dream says as he walks towards us flipping the bacon I forgot about.

"Yeah?"

"It was the same way, and even if her injury is a little worse, she still enjoyed it. George wanted to keep swimming even after he was hurt. Yes, I felt bad, but it wasn't mine or George's fault and you need to be okay with that and not take the blame from a natural reaction to falling on your wrist." Dream says and pats Sapnaps back.