~Chapter 19~

(Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a good day with friends or family, maybe by yourself, but know you are loved, and I hope you enjoy your presents you receive <3)

Tomorrow was Christmas, I had gotten the boys all their gifts, but I still didn't know what to get Sapnap's mom or dad. I know it wasn't necessary because we had just met, but I felt like they would be left out and I wanted them to feel included with us, and that's how I landed myself in the mall with Sapnap at my side. 

"Sap what does your dad like? I got your mom some candles, a nice perfume, a new sweater and shirt, and a ring. I don't know what in the world to get him." I mention as we go down the escalator. 

"Well, he likes football like most dads, he enjoys golfing as well. I think the thing he likes most though is little trinkets people get him, he likes to place them around the house. Although he doesn't mention it, he loves it when people get those types of things." He says as we step off the escalator. 

I nod and take his arm as I lead him to the store, I got a few other gifts from.

Walking in we are greeted with an employee wishing us a Merry Christmas which we say back with a smile.

"I have a feeling you know exactly what you want to get him." Sapnap says as he chuckles at my excited face.

"Yeah, one there is a watch I think your dad would like, and two there is this little dog that has a picture frame in its paws that I really wanna put a picture of us in for him." I say as we enter an aisle with watches.

"I think he would love that, his other watch just broke a few weeks ago and he has been trying to find one for so long." Sapnap mentions as I point at the watch, I think he would like. 

"This one, I thought this one would be one he likes." 

"I think he will like it a lot, it looks a little like his old watch but newer and better if I'm being honest." He chuckles. 

I nod with a smile as an employee walks over. 

"Hi, how can I help you? Found a watch you would like?" They question. 

"Yes, this one here." I say as I point at the black watch. 

"Oh, nice choice, let me go grab the key from the back and unlock it and it will be yours." They say as they walk into a back room. 

I smile widely and Sapnap just chuckles at my expression. 

"Alright." they say as they come back and unlock the glass box. 

They grab the watch carefully and take it out and spread it across the glass counter. 

"I love it, I think he will like it." 

"Alright, the total is 347.89." They say as they read it off the computer screen. 

I nod and grab my card and hand it to them. They swipe it and hand it back and place the watch in a nice-looking box and hand it to me.

"I hope you enjoy it, have a happy holiday." They say with a smile waving as we walk out the store. 

"You to!" I exclaim with a smile. 

"Alright, were to?" Sapnap asks. 

"Just a store over here." I say as I point to a kohl's. 

"Kohls? I didn't know they sold stuff like that." He mentions.

"Me neither, I just came across it when I was in the picture frame aisle." 

He hums and we make our way to the picture aisle and down it.