~Chapter 9~

Hi guys hope you enjoy this one <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up bright and early to get ready for the date. Sapnap had said to wear something like a dress that was casual and to be ready by 9:30, so I picked out a red sun dress and woke up at about 7.

Like this:

(You can change it if you like

(You can change it if you like.)

I put on the dress and picked out a pair of wedged black sandals and a little necklace with a crystal on it. I slipped on the necklace and grabbed matching earrings and put them on as well.

I walked over to my bathroom and did some light natural makeup, a tinge of red eye shadow with some gold on my eyelids with mascara, light eyeliner and blush and concealer on spots that needed it. 

I lightly curl my hair and put it up in a bun with little hairs I took out to frame my face.

I look my phone and see that its 9:19 and I walk out my bathroom and grab my sandals and slip them on and walk out the door to the living room. I see Karl sitting there playing Mario kart and I go and plop down next to him. 

"Oh, hi Y/n I-" he starts and immediately stops when he turns to me.

"Holy honk, you look so pretty." He says as he stops his game and turns to me again.

I giggle, "Thank you Karl." I say with a slight blush tinting my cheeks.

"Yeah, of course. Why are you all dressed up?" He asks turning his body towards me as he sits Criss cross.

"Sapnap asked me out on a date yesterday, I'm really excited." I say sitting towards him.

"Honking finally." He says under his breath.

I giggle and look towards the hallway as footsteps approach. Sapnap emerges in a nice pair of black skinny jeans, a red flannel covering his black shirt, and a silver chain that lays across part of his chest and a black hat on his head.

I stand up and smooth out my dress and he glances over at me and stops in his tracks. His mouth slightly opens, and he snaps out of it pretty quickly.

He walks over and takes my hand and gives it a little kiss. 

"You look so fucking beautiful." he says looking at my eyes.

"Thank you, you look quite handsome." I say with a slight blush.

I look over and Karl and he winks as he shuts off the Tv and walks up the stairs to his room. I glance back to Sapnap and he is still looking at me.

"You seriously look so amazing." He says looking up at me.

I giggle and say a little thank you again.

          He takes my hand and squeezes it as we walk over to the front door, he opens it for me and leads me through and out to the car. I go to open the car door, but he slaps my hand away, I look up at him confused and he just shakes his head and opens the door for me and closes it when I get in. He walks around the car and gets in the driver's side of the car. He wraps his arm around the back of my head rest and backs out of the driveway and I almost faint from how hot he looks doing so.