~Chapter 29~

Hey guys, I hope your week went well. 

I found this book called, 'And Then There Were None.' by Agatha Christie and it is super good, so if your into murder mystery I would for sure go look for that, because... just because. 

Anyways, make sure you drink some water and get something to snack on <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to a quiet knock on the hospital room door, I keep my eyes closed, hoping to get some more sleep. The first night was not the best for Sapnap and I as she kept waking up, which is expected of course.

I hear Sapnap get up with a slight groan and his quiet footsteps walk over to the door's entrance.

"Hello?" His tired voice calls out quietly. 

"Hi Sap, sorry for showing up so early George and Karl were very excited to meet her." Dream apologizes in a quiet tone. 

"It's alright, Y/n's asleep so just keep your voice down." Sapnap states as Dream's footsteps walk into the room along with three other pairs. 

"She's so beautiful." Karl's voice echo's out in the silent room. 

"She is." Sapnap states and I can hear the happiness leak out from his tone. 

"Y/n must be exhausted, I don't know how mother's do it. Lord knows I couldn't." Quackity says after a moment. 

"I'm proud of her and how far she's come. She deserves the world and more for everything she's gone through." Sapnap says and I feel him gently take my hand into his as he sits down. 

"Thank you Sap." I say with a small smile on my lips as I open my eyes. 

He smiles with a nod, "We didn't wake you did we?" Dream questions. 

"The knock did, but it's as if the motherly switch was turned on because I kept waking up to the smallest of noises, so don't stress on it." I state with tired eyes as I look up at him.

Dream nods with a gentle smile resting on his lips. George walks over after a minute or two and sits on the chair to my left. 

"Can I hold her?" He asks softly. 

"Yeah of course, just support her body and more importantly her head." I state with a smile.

He nods with a wide grin on his face as he walks over, he gently scoops her up into his arms and rests his hand under her head and the other under her body, keeping her safely in place. 

"Hello precious." I hear him whisper. 

Karl smiles as he walks over and gently holds her tiny hand in his, kissing it gently. They both gush over the baby girl for a while until she begins to wake up and fuss, before then handing her to me to calm her down. 

"Hi El." I speak gently as I trace her features with my finger softly. 

Her fussing dies down again as she falls back to sleep, and I look up seeing all the guys with their eyes on me and the baby. 

Sapnap walks over and picks her up out of my arms gently to lay her back down in her little bed to my left. 

"How are you holding up?" Dream questions as he leans back against the wall.

"Alright, just very sore and tired. I don't even wanna know what it's gonna feel like to take a piss later." I say honestly as I lean my head back.

"I could imagine that it won't feel to good, but I'm sure the nurses and Sapnap will be more than happy to help." Dream says with a nod as he speaks.