~Chapter 31~

Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for being away for so long, testing at school has begun and it's a bit much. 

My grandma health has plummeted because of her brain cancer, so my mom and I have been trying to be there with her as much as we can right now, so that is another reason. I'm hoping I will get back on track with posting more chapters, but I'm not totally certain how fluent they will be right now. 

Get some water, get some snacks, and most importantly get some sleep. You deserve it.

~~~~~~

The past week has been great, Sapnap's parents are wonderful with Elvira and are so helpful with things Sapnap and I do not understand, sadly they had to go back home yesterday due to some work complications. 

Karl, George, and Quackity are absolutely obsessed with Elvira although sometimes I do catch Dream with her in the living room, I can barely get her down for a nap sometimes because of their attachment. 

Today, I planned to deep clean the house because it had needed to be done for a few days. 

I grabbed the cleaning products I needed while Karl sat with Elvira, giving me some time to clean and began sweeping and swiffering the floor.

Sapnap went out with Dream to get something for Elvira, he wouldn't tell me what and said it was a surprise which made me slightly nervous of what it was. 

I sighed as I finished with the swiffering and I walked into the kitchen catching sight of the dishes on the counter puffing out my cheeks from the sheer amount. 

I moved them to the counter as I filled the sink with water, as I waited for a it to fill, I grabbed my phone and turned on some music. 

I drizzled some soap into the water and turned off the tap, grabbing the wash rag from the cabinet below. I began washing the dishes, quietly humming to the song playing. 

In about 25 minutes I was done with the dishes and dried them, beginning to put them back into their assigned spots in the cabinets when I hear Elvira start giggling from the living room. 

Closing the cabinet I had opened, I peaked around the corner to see Karl gently tickling the little girls sides, a smile on his face as he did so. 

Her cute laughs made a soft smile appear onto my face as I leaned against the doorway watching the interaction.  Karl soon picked her up and kissed her cheek, making my heart squeeze at the close bond they were already making after only a week and half. 

I sigh in content and walk back into the kitchen, grabbing some wipes before wiping down the counters as I sang to another song that I liked. 

Not noticing the time, I continue cleaning before quiet footsteps are hear behind me. 

I turn after a moment and lock eyes with my dad. 

I immediately bolt forward and wrap my arms around him. He lays his head on mine as he chuckles, rubbing my back. 

"I missed you." I mutter against his shirt. 

"I missed you to." He whispers as he kisses my head. 

After a few moments, I release him and step back with a happy smile on my face. 

I see Sapnap a few feet behind him with a happy grin on his face. 

I gasp, "Was this the surprise?!" I speak out quickly. 

He nods with a laugh at the joy radiating off of me.

I walk over and press a small kiss upon his lips, "Thank you." I say with a content smile.