•Whipped Cream War•

*Y/N POV*
I woke up to a sweet smell of waffles and bacon. I looked over and didn't see Shawn so I sat up on the edge of the bed, threw my hair up in a messy bun, and walked downstairs.

I saw Shawn with his back towards me cooking bacon. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him. He turned around and saw me. He pulled me in for a hug and pecked my lips. He continued cooking the bacon while I sat down on the bar stool.

A little bit later he sat down a plate with 2 waffles and 3 pieces of bacon in front of me.

"Wow.. Thank you baby! It looks amazing. I love you and good morning by the way."

"You're welcome baby girl and thank you! I love you too and good morning." He replied grinning big

I was about to eat until Shawn started to talk.

"You have something righhhhtt there!" He said while putting whipped cream on my nose

"HEYYY! Shawn... " I whined

I got up from my chair and grabbed the can of whip cream out the fridge. I kept it behind my back and took the top off.

"Hey Shawn!"

"Huh-" he started

I cut him off by spraying whip cream all over his face. He started to pout while I was laughing uncontrollably.

"You're gonna get it now" he said determined
I started to walk backwards away from him until I couldn't anymore. He started to smirk at me until I went under his arms and ran across the kitchen.

He ran after me until we were chasing each other. There was some whip cream on the ground and I slipped, I started to fall until Shawn caught me in his arms and I was looking up at his whip cream covered face.

"Shawn, I love you very much and I'm sorry that I did it but please don't put any on me!" I said in a calming voice

"Give me a kiss baby. I love you very much! You know you want to kiss your little muffin." He said in a baby voice

"No Shawn your gonna get it on m-"

"Too late!" He replied, cutting me off after he rubbed his face all on me. After that, his face lit up like he had an idea. He started to kiss all over my face and then on my lips and got whip cream everywhere.

I pouted but couldn't stay aggravated at him because he was so cute and irresistible. I looked at the mess in the kitchen and also saw my untouched plate of food.

I grabbed Shawn and pulled him to my plate. I took the whip cream and put it on my waffles.

"Shawn, we need to finish eating but afterwards we have a lot of cleaning to do." I said laughing extremely hard

"Ok baby girl. I love you, but how did I get so lucky to have you?" He asked

"I don't know, I should be asking you that question. I love you more though." I said while blushing

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I HAVE OVER 2K READS! ITS AMAZING! THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU! XOXO
~Casey-Dilla <3