•Internet Best Friends•

*Y/N POV*

I heard my phone go off so I looked to see who it was.

Shawn: Hey BAEEE!

Y/N: Hey muffin!!

Shawn: If you could choose where we meet when we do, where would it be?

Y/N: The fair is open so if we were to meet anytime soon, I would want it there but that's not happening, and if we were to meet later I would want to meet at the mall.

Shawn: Okay, I was just wondering because I was thinking the same thing. I wanna meet you, it's not fair I live all the way in Canada and you live in (insert country you live in).

Y/N: I know Shawn it's ok, don't worry we will meet one day. I have to go study but I will talk to you after. I love you muffin, and I promise we will meet one day! I really wanna meet you too, and I just want to be able to hug you and talk to you in person whenever I want. 😔

Shawn: I know bae I feel ya. Okay, go ahead and study! I love you too!

Shawn is my internet best friend so its a lot of distance between us. I just want to be able to hug him and just talk face to face. I might have sorta developed a crush on him but I know he would never like me back. I wish we could meet at the fair, that would be my dream. I hate how we have to be away from each other... One day... Maybe one day..

*Skip an hour and a half*
I was just studying when Shawn texted me again.

Shawn: Hey, sorry to bother you but I have a couple questions to ask you. What's your idea of a perfect date? If you could wear one matching thing with your boyfriend what would it be? What's your favorite food at the moment?

Y/N: My idea of a perfect date would be to go watch the stars in my back yard with blankets and pillows, my favorite music playing, and eating pizza. If I could wear one matching thing with my boyfriend it would be a matching sweatshirt. One with Mickey and one with Minnie. My favorite food at the moment would have to be funnel cakes, and pizza.

Shawn: Okay bae I gtg do something important. I will text you later love you bye!

Y/N: K. I love you too!

Tonight is the first night of the fair. I really hate this. I wish Shawn could be here. I heard the doorbell ring so I went down stairs to check. It was a box with a Minnie Mouse sweatshirt inside. (A/N: it's the picture) It's just like the couple ones. Someone else texted me.

(A/N: Y/B/F/N = Your best friends name)

Y/B/F/N: I brought that sweatshirt by your house but then had to leave quickly because my mom wanted me home to clean, but we are going to the fair and I have another Minnie Mouse one I'm gonna wear. Go get ready!

Y/N: Omg! Thank you! I will see you when you get here girl!

I'm so excited to go to the fair! I walk into my closet and change into some high waisted, light wash shorts. Then I put on a white tank top and the sweatshirt. I also put on some nike socks and my red Vans. I freshened myself up with perfume and deodorant then did my makeup.

I did simple concealer, water proof mascara, and waterproof eyeliner because anything can happen. Then I put my hair up into a cute messy ponytail with a red bow. Then I looked in the mirror. I actually look cute.

I just sat on the couch and waited for my best friend named Y/B/F/N to get me. I heard a honk and guessed it was her. I walked out, got into her car and we drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: there will be a part 2 up later today. I just have other things to do and this is long already. I hope you enjoyed my book so far! XOXO
~Casey