•Game Day Part 2•

A/N: <<<Smut warning!>>> Get cha' holy water ready and get ready to possibly get the feels... This is my first time writing smut so it probably sucks. Just bare with me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Flashback*
I ran to the bedroom and I felt him chasing me. I ran into our room and made a burrito with our blankets..
"NO DOIN THE NASHTY TODAY SHAWNIE BOY!" I screamed laughing
"OK SURE!" He screamed back
*Present Time*

*Y/N POV*
Shawn came into our room and grabbed both me and the blankets around me. He dropped the blankets off of me and threw me onto the bed.

"You think you can just tease Daddy and get away with it don't you? Well, you're wrong." He whispered into my ear while smirking

He pulled his shirt off, and threw it on the floor. My eyes hit his perfectly sculpted body and the sight instantly made me horny. He put his hands up 'his' (or my) shirt to pull it off so I arched my back to make it easier.

He eagerly went for my neck and started to leave love bites everywhere, sucking and biting around on the different areas. I moaned quietly. He slid his hands down my body and stopped at my lace panties. He pulled them off and threw them God knows where in the room. His hand went to my clit and started to rub in small circular motions.

I moaned quietly from the amount of pleasure he was giving me.

"Daddy, I need more" I moaned into his ear

"What do you need baby girl?" He asked against the skin of my neck

"I need you inside of me, I need you to make me feel good, I need you to touch me." I breathed out

He smirked and started to rub harder, in faster circles. He stopped to pull down his pants followed by his boxers. His member sprung out and hit his lower stomach.

He slowly slid his length into me and I let out a small moan attempting to get used to his size. Me and Shawn had sex before but I could never get used to his "friend". He started to move in and out slowly as we moaned loudly.

"Shawn, faster please" I said while being cut off by a moan.

He started to move at a much faster pace and it took me by surprise. I moaned loudly as he continued to slam into me repeatedly.

"OH FUCK" I screamed

"SHIT, baby you're so tight" he said while continually pulling out and pushing back into me.
He put my legs on his shoulders and slammed into me, hitting my G-spot every time.
I grabbed the sheets and lifted my body towards his.

"I'm gonna cum" I squeaked out.

"Me too baby, on 3."

"1"

"2"

My back arched and my toes curled up.

"3"

We released at the same time as he continued to thrust to get us down from our highs. We began to breathe back to normal and he pulled out. He layed next to me in the bed and pulled me close to him.
He kissed my forehead and whispered to me "I love you".

"I love you too" I replied

"I'm sorry that you lost but hey, you looked realllllyyy sexy!" He said while smirking

"Calm yourself pretty boy" I said while giggling.

"I will win next time though" I continued

"I doubt that"

"Okay sure" I said while scoffing

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on Mr." I replied