A lunch together

Talking..Yes you wanna talk with him and see him more but how to tell him?You didn't think about it before. Even if he looks a bit less arrogant with you than before ,you don't even know what you really are to him. Are you two even friends to him??

Bede sighed

Bede: Hey, earth to Y/n. I don't have your time you know-.

He said, snapping his fingers at your face.

Right, you couldn't make him wait any longer. You needed to find the right words.

Bede: If you're here to make me lose my time well congratulations you did it.

He said, angrily before standing up.

Y/n: W-Wait!

You said, grabbing his arm.

Bede: Hey! I didn't say you could touch me!

He took your hand away from him looking really angry.

Y/n: I have a question Bede..Are we friends?

You were looking at him in the eyes, you needed to know what he thinks of you before anything. Because what about if he hates you ..?

Bede was looking at you looking very surprised.

Bede: Tsh. Do you have more dumb questions like these?!

You kept looking at him with a serious look,you couldn't leave with that kind of answer.

Bede turned pink, for the first time in front of you he looked kinda embarrassed.

Bede: I mean-

He sighed.

Bede: I guess we are-?

He looked away but at least you're reassured. He's never scared of saying what he thinks so you know he isn't lying.

Bede:Why that question though-? D-Did you come here just to ask that stupid question?!

You started blushing a little bit. You couldn't tell him the truth or he'd probably think you're weird.

Y/n: Well actually.. I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go have lunch with me today. I-I mean we don't know much about each other so it could be the occasion..

He looked at his watch.

Bede: Shit- I didn't see it was already lunch time-.

He mumbled.

Bede: Well I can't. I need to tr-

He stopped himself seeing you were doing puppy eyes and blushed even more than before.

Bede: Arghh-. Fine. Let's go have lunch together. But let's not take too long, I still have to train afterwards.

You looked at him, surprise he'd said yes and gave him a big smile.

Y/n: Ok! Thank you very Bede! Let's go!

You said, keeping smiling
_________________________________________

You two took a Flying Taxi to Hammerlocke at a very good restaurant you went once with Sonya and Hop.

Y/n: H-Here we are! I know it's not a big restaurant but-

Bede: It's fine. Who do you think I am? A kind of snob-?

He said, entering the restaurant.

You followed him inside a bit embarrassed. You took a table for two with him and sat down.

You're sitting in front of each other, you were too embarrassed to start the conversation. So an awkward silence settled down until Bede finally said something.

Bede: So.. maybe you should talk a bit about yourself since you want us to get to know each other-

He said, looking away.

Y/n: Y-Yeah you're right,haha-

You laughed nervously before both of started talking about yourselfs, your passions, etc.. even if unlike you, Bede said less detailed stuffs, especially about his past. He doesn't seem comfortable  talking about that which you can understand. But except for that your conversations were long and varied. You could almost believe that you had known each other for a long time.

It was..very nice and when he came to talk about his Pokemons, you could only notice the little smile on his face. It was the very first time you've seen him smile.

What a beautiful smile..