Chapter 6: He's real

I'm craving donuts, sooo much.

Yep. Enjoy that YoonHun pic.

•~~•

Yoona collected books from her library to read, her father was busy doing king stuff, atleast that was what Yoona thought.

Yoona looked up at the last book shelf, and one book caught her eye. It was a golden book, but despite the fact it was golden, it looked very old with all that dust in it. Yoona quickly placed her books on a table and tried to reach that golden book, but it was no use, she wasn't tall enough.

"Yah, what are you doing?" A random voice asked. Yoona turned her head, to find a bored Sehun. Yoona rolled her eyes. "I'm getting this book, obviously." Yoona said and jumped up to try and get the book, but in the end she almost hurt herself.

".. What are you doing here in the library?"

"Well, obviously, I'm here to plot my evil schemes."

"Evil people would love to have an evil library rather than this type."

"Hey, just because I'm 'evil' doesn't mean I don't like to sit down and read once in a while."

"Get out."

"What are you doing?"

"I ALREADY SAID IT!"

"Jeez louis, calm down, I know you're trying to get that book."

"Yeah, well, I don't need your help."

"Oh, it's because I'm 'evil', isn't it?"

"Shut up."

"That golden book doesn't look like it's worth it."

"FINE! JUST GET IT FOR ME AND SHUT UP!"

"... Sure."

Sehun pushed Yoona away and easily got the book. "Here you go, princess." He said sarcastically. Yoona glared at him, and took the book forcefully.

Yoona blew the dust away from the book and huffed. The book's title was "Nook and cranny", which she didn't know the meaning of.

Yoona flipped through the pages and found one strange one.

".... And so, a cold breeze has ran over the kingdom, and the princess and the prince ran to check it, to find"

That was on the page, it was strange, because right after "to find" there was nothing else, it got cut. All the other pages had nothing. What could it mean? Yoona checked to see who wrote it, and it was someone, apparently, by the name of "K and B".

Suddenly, the window flew open and a cold breeze entered the library. Yoona took a sharp turn at the window, shocked. It was exactly like the book. Sehun's eyes widened, a cold breeze? In the middle of summer? Sehun closed the window and looked around outside, as Yoona ran beside him.

But they both faced something strange.

Well, atleast to Sehun. But to Yoona, this was her dream come true.

Outside stood a boy with blonde hair, flying around in the kingdom with a black and blue shirt and some pants.

Yoona was amazed, she was sure this was Kris Frost. Yoona instantly opened the window and tried to climb out, but Sehun pulled her back.

"What are you doing, Yoona?"

"Can't you see?! I'm trying to call out to Kris Frost!"

"What?! Have you gone cray cray?!"

"He's real, Sehun-ah! Now let me go!"

"No! You're not wearing a jacket and you could freeze to death out there!"

"It's not even that cold!"

"But it's... It's snowing!"

"I don't care, I don't care! Just let me go to Kris Frost!"

"Wh-"

Sehun didn't even finish his sentence, as Yoona has already pushed him and climbed out of the window.

"Yoona!" Sehun called out as she climbed out the window.

Yoona ran as fast as she can, she didn't care if her people stared at her, and she didn't care if she was going to look crazy talking to nothing, she just wanted to see Kris Frost.

"Kris Frost!" Yoona called out to the figure flying around. Kris looked back, and Yoona tried to wave, but as soon as she blinked, Kris Frost disappeared.

----

Sehun cussed as Yoona left. That girl.. She was such a pain. Sehun looked to the golden book Yoona was reading and picked it up.

".... And so, a cold breeze has ran over the kingdom, and the princess and the prince ran to check it, to find Kris Frost, the princess instantly ran to Kris Frost, but as soon as she got near him, Kris Frost has finally gotten a hold of the ice queen, and vanished."

Sehun's eyebrows furrowed as he read the book. Turns out Yoona was reading a stupid fairy tale. He threw the book into the floor and went to get Yoona.

But as soon as he threw the book into the floor, the book started shining, without Sehun's knowledge.

•~~•

Don't worry just gonna make small chapters with a mystery in it. :D