Chapter 11: A Friend

Sorry I've been gone for a while, I was on vacation. Plus I was getting attached to SHINee. XD

•~~•

Kris knocked on the big icy door, yeah, maybe Kris is a spirit, but even if he's a spirit, it doesn't mean he can be rude and just barge into Jessica's castle!

Jessica scowled as someone knocked on her door. Disrupting her ol' schedule was happening right now.

Kris though, has already planned a schedule for himself daily, and it's this:

1. Get ready to disrupt Jessica's schedule.

2. Try to be Jessica's friend.

3. Go home.

4. When a new day comes, repeat 1-3

Kris thinks it's pretty convenient. And he's sure that Jessica won't get tired of him at all.

Or atleast that was what he thought.

"YOU AGAIN?! GO AWAY!"

"Yeah, well-"

Kris got cut off as Jessica slammed the door. But of course, as a man spirit, he wasn't going to give up! And he wasn't going to be rude either. So he knocked again.

"Can you not knock on the door?"

"Well, I need to-"

As Jessica was about to close the door, Kris blocked it with his bare feet. Which... Kinda hurt.

"OW! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID YOU SQUASHED MY FOOT!"

"WHY DID YOU BLOCK IT WITH YOUR FOOT?!"

"I need to be inside, woman!"

Jessica sighed and opened her door, as Kris fell.

"OH MY GOD GET OFF OF MY BACK."

"I KNOW, GIVE ME A BREAK! I fell." Kris said and stood up. He took his hand out to help Jessica, but instead Jessica got up by herself.

'Sheesh. She is playing hard to get.' Kris thought.

"So? What is your purpose, Kris Frost?"

"Oh, right. Well.... Do you mind if I stay here, for, like, 12 hours?"

"WHAT?!"

"Just for 12 hours."

"How about a second?"

"No-"

"THE SECOND IS GONE, PLEASE GET OUT."

"NO NO NONONO! I am here to be your friend!"

"..... Friend?"

"Yup. Friend. Chingu."

"What's a friend?"

"Wow, look at how alone you are."

"What's a friend?"

"Basically it's someone who likes you.... Not in the romantic way, but in the... The not-so-romantic way, like, you know, a friend is someone who cares for you and looks out for you and stuff."

"Ok."

"Sooo... Will you let me be your friend?"

"It's affirmative."

"Speak Korean please."

"I am speaking Korean!"

"No, no, speak normal Korean, not sciency Korean." (A/n they are speaking Korean, mkay?)

"Sciency? What's that?"

"Just... Never mind."

"Ok."

"So, are we friends?"

"Yes."

"GOOD!"

----

Jessica stared at Kris as he played with the chandelier. What was he doing? .... How is he flying? This is just something someone made out of ice cannot process.

Kris though, has just noticed that Jessica was staring at him. And then he came to the conclusion.

Did she want to have fun too?

Seeing as she's a hicicle, it seems that she never had fun before. Kris smiled mischiveosly. This was going to be fun.

Kris flew down to Jessica and carried her bridal style.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN, RIGHT. NOW."

"Oh, cmon! Have some fun, Sica!"

"Huh? AHHHHHHHHHH!" Jessica screamed as Kris instantly flew around in high speed around the castle. Kris nearly choked as Jessica held as tight as she can into his neck.

"DON'T CHOKE ME!"

"STOP FLYING RIGHT NOW!"

"Great, you clearly have no jams."

"I. SAID. STOP. FLYING!"

Kris stopped flying and placed Jessica on the ground. As soon as he did, Jessica bit his arm.

"OWWWWWW."

"Hmph! That'll teach you!" Jessica said and stuck out her tounge. But then Kris realized, he had to go back to the Guardian's Headquarters. He smiled at Jessica.

"Hey... I have to go."

"Good."

"What? You're not gonna say goodbye to your new friend?"

"....."

"Well?"

"Fine. Bye."

"Say goodbye."

"Goodbye."

"Add my name too!"

"UGH. GOODBYE, KRIS."

Kris smiled and waved, as he flew off to the sunset.

Although Jessica has had pretty much no feelings at all, but somehow, being with Kris made her feel like she was at ease.

•~~•

I wanna play a Japanese game... D: