Sorry. (PLEASE READ)

Hi.

It's me.

inhalemyfemaledong.

I've decided to reread this story and such and I realized it's actually really bad haha.

I'm having seconds thought on whether or not should I keep continuing it.

The more I think about it, this just seems like a rip-off of those amazing Jelsa stories I've read before.

I feel like this story is plagiarism because the idea is so unoriginal. I mean, Jessica? Ice queen? Kris? Guardian? It's all just Jelsa turned Asian.

Don't get me wrong I ship KrisSica, a lot, but.... this story lacks too many stuff. It's really disappointing. I don't want people to read this story and think "It's just a carbon copy of Jelsa." and tbh it really is.

This story didn't turn out how I wanted it to be and I'm not sure if it's worth it to continue it or not. Too much plot holes.

Originally this story was just going to be part of an idea of mine called "Cross-tale world" full of Kpop artists turned fairy-tale. There would be a series of books about the cross-tale world. The Ice Queen was one of these stories, along with other stories like "The Bangtan Pirates" (haha), "My thief Mir", "Spirit Stalker" (a book about guardian kai stalking taemin hAha), plus 17 books about all the Seventeen members including the ex trainees all titled "Our Guardian Apprentice [insert 17 member name]" about the guardians looking out for Seventeen members and basically the members start getting girlfriends and they were liek "but yOU WONT LIVE FOR LONG" stuff like that. eheh. plus some more book ideas i had in mind. Eventually all those books were gonna form into 1 whole book called "The Cross-Tale World" and it would be about all these story characters realizing they're not real. They're created by an author named Minah in the real world. Explaining the golden book which kept appearing in The Ice Queen's chapters. It was Ryeowook and BoA giving them signs. I planned for the golden book to appear in the other books too, but now I guess that will not be possible. Because if 1 story will be discontinued, the other books won't be able to be continued as well. The series will not live. So this idea might not continue.

I want to know what you think.

Should I continue this story, or should I discontinue it?

To be honest I'm not feeling this story anymore. Really.

If I ever discontinue this story, I won't be deleting it. Just gonna keep it in as one of my works so y'all can still reread from time to time :).

But whatever decision I make, I hope you all will support me.

Bye.