Chapter 34: The Ice Castle

"... what?"

After a lot of years of getting used to the Bangtan Pirates, this felt foreign to Yoona.

"What do you mean this is exactly what you're here for?" Woozi asked. "Ever since we met lovely So Eun here," the fiery red haired boy said as he smiled at So Eun ", we figured, because of So Eun's soft heart, maybe we shouldn't be evil anymore." 

Yoona started to choke on her saliva. "NOONA!" Seventeen yelled and went to her. Joshua took a water bottle one of the pirates offered. "Here, drink this." he said. Yoona took the water bottle and gulped. 

"Who the hell are all of you talking to?," the fiery red haired boy asked ",They must be crazy."

Yoona stepped out of the sled, no longer invisible.

The Bangtan Pirates froze. 

"It's the princess!" So Eun yelled out as she bowed. Frantically, Bangtan bowed along with So Eun. The townspeople started to look their direction.

"Hey, isn't that the princess?" they started to whisper.

"No way! I thought she was missing!"

"Quick, we HAVE to tell this to the king! Think about how much money we would have!"

Yoona heard the whispers and panicked. "No! No, don't bow!" she yelled to So Eun and Bangtan. So Eun looked up at Yoona. "Wae? You're the princess, if we don't bow, it would be considered disrespectful." said So Eun. Frustrated, Yoona pulled So Eun up. "Get up, all of you, hurry!" she yelled as she pulled So Eun to the sled.

"No, we can't just abandon our ship here, princess!" said the handsome looking pirate. "Aish.. just get on the sled or I'll take So Eun with me!" said Yoona. Bangtan quickly got on the sled. "Guys, start the invisible mode!" Yoona commanded. Quickly, Wonwoo turned the sled invisible as they flew away from the kingdom.

----

When they arrived back at the mountain, Yoona quickly got off. "Phew! Okay, we're safe." she said. "Wh- princess! Why.... what?" So Eun stuttered. Yoona took a deep breath. "I'll explain, I just need someone to help me." she told So Eun. Yoona turned around as she went to find her partner in crime.

"Sehun!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona called as she flicked away the branches in her way. "Sehun!" she called. "Aigoo, that punk! Where'd he go off to?" she mumbled. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.

"Whoa! Yoona, you have got to see this!" said the voice she heard almost everyday. Yoona sighed as she listened to the direction of his voice.

As she found Sehun, he was sitting somewhere, stunned. 

"What is it? What is it?"

"Come here." Sehun huffed as he got up and ran to Yoona, tugging her elbow. Yoona nearly stumbled from Sehun's frequent rushing. "Look." Sehun finally let go and stood still. Yoona brushed off invisible dust off her coat, as she finished she looked up. 

Then she actually stumbled.

"Where'd Noona go?" Dino asked Seungcheol. "I think she went that way." Seungcheol pointed at the direction Yoona went. Seventeen went ahead and followed Seungcheol as he led the way. Although confused, Bangtan and So Eun decided to follow too.

"Are you sure we should be following these guys?" one of the Bangtan pirates, Namjoon, whispered to So Eun. She shrugged. "But they are the princess' friends, I guess we can trust them." said So Eun.

"Gwaenchana?" Sehun asked as Yoona stumbled on the ground for real. She nodded slowly. 

"Sehun..."