Chapter 22: Swiggity Swag, what's in the bag?

I know, that title made u lose faith in me... BUT I JUST HAD TO, OKAY?!

•~~•

"Hey, you won't mind me asking what's in the bag Krystal noona gave you right?" Sehun asked. "Well, why would I mind?" Yoona asked. Sehun quickly took the bag from Yoona as soon as she took it out and opened it.

"What the hell?" Sehun said as he pulled something out from the bag. He pulled out a golden book, shiny and seemingly new.

"Oh great, it's that book again?" Yoona said and took the book. Once again, "Nook and Cranny" was on the title. The 'ol mysterious book. Yoona flipped to a page.

"And so, the 8 guardians set out on a journey to find Frost, the Lifer, and the peaceful man. As they were doing this, the prince and the princess continued their journey. Pulling out the book that the business man's girlfriend gave them, they"

Once again, it was cut. And there were a lot more pages which were still blank. Yoona felt creeped out, it seemed that the book was narrating her life or something, and something came in new a lot.

"That book is honestly creepy, I think we should throw it away." Sehun said. "And not figure out why it's everywhere? We should keep it, Sehun." Yoona said. "If we keep it, who knows, it might destroy us! Because that is one creepy book, it's probably haunted and even alive!" Sehun said and looked at the book with disapproval.

"Yah, Krystal unnie gave me this book, not you, who do you think you are to judge my life choices?" Yoona asked. Sehun laughed. "Life choice? Come on, Yoona, wake up! It's just a book. There's nothing special about it." Sehun said and snatched the book away from Yoona. "No! Wait!" Yoona shrieked, but Sehun ignored her and threw the book to god knows where. Yoona fumed and pushed Sehun, chasing after the thrown away book.

As Yoona was chasing it, for some reason it flied over a small forest full of trees, and slid down a slope. Yoona ran speedily through the forest, causing a few branches to get stuck in her hair. As she saw the book sliding down the slope, Yoona carefully climbed down. But with her luck, she ended up sliding down the slope on her butt. As soon as she was down with the book, Yoona clenched her fists and hit the snowy ground.

"Aish! That jerk!" Yoona shrieked. She quickly picked up the book and tried to stand up, but then heard a whimper.

Curious, Yoona walked to the whimpering bush. Well... Atleast something that was whimpering behind the bush.

"Oh! A puppy!" Yoona said as she saw a small creature, but to her it was a dog. "But... What's a puppy doing here in the snow?" Yoona asked herself. Then, a growl was heard, along with Yoona's realizations.

"OH SHIT IT'S A BABY WOLF!" Yoona screamed and quickly ran away. But as soon as she did, 2 wolves were hot on her trail. Yoona ran as quick as she could, but then she fell down and sprained her ankle.

"Ow! It hurts!" Yoona groaned. The 2 wolves were growling, ready to pounce on her and kill her any second.

Suddenly, Yoona felt that someone picked her up and ran to some place that was far from the wolves.

"Gwaenchana?" A rather deep voice asked. Yoona finally looked up to her savior, and suddenly choked. There, she saw an attractive boy, making her lose a little of her senses.

"Oh, uh.... I..." Yoona stuttered. "Yah, Chanyeol-ah! Quick, don't run away like that again because they just found us!" A voice shouted in a distance. The attractive boy just smiled at Yoona.

"Bye, I gotta go." The attractive boy smiled and waved. Yoona just sat and blinked. She is having way too much crushes these days...

Yoona looked at the golden book in her hands. Atleast she has it, right?

"Finally! I found you!" A rather familiar voice called out. Yoona sighed. She knew that voice was Sehun's. "Do you know how worried sick I was?! You freaking chased after a book and completely disappeared!" Sehun ranted. Yoona just kept silent. Sehun peeked, and sighed.

"What did you sprain your ankle for?" Sehun asked. Yoona glared at him.

"Is that really what you're gonna say? I SPRAINED my ankle and YOU'RE gonna criticize me for it?"

"Look, I don't want this to become one of our pointless arguments so.." Sehun quietly lent his back. "Climb on my back, I'll give you a piggyback ride." Sehun said and coughed. Yoona just blinked. "Are you kidding?! Shireo!" Yoona said and crossed her arms. Sehun just looked at her.

"Fine, then. I'll do things my own way." He said and quickly carried Yoona and placed him on his back. (A/n you know kinda when Shrek placed Fiona on his back?) "Yah, you punk, let go of me!" Yoona ranted and hit Sehun's back. "OW! OW! OW! Stop in the name of Ryeowook!" Sehun said and groaned.

"Yah, what do you think is up with that boy and girl?" Baekhyun asked and pointed to Sehun and Yoona. "It's pretty obvious, they're in love." Kyungsoo said casually and scratched his head.

•~~•

I actually have a twitter account but u guys probs don't give a fuck.