Chapter 35: Troublemakers

ok ok ok i have a joke guys.

i know y'all are probs like "JUST GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!" but i HAVE to tell u this joke! plus i made it myself! it's kinda a christmas joke, and ya know, christmas is kinda nearing XD. anyway,

what do you call a rude deer?

RUDOLPH.

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHA.

ok just read the chapter

•~~•

"Kris?" Suho called out, looking around the guardian headquarters. Kris emerged from under what appeared to be a fort, made out of blankets.

"Aigoo, what are you doing right now?"

"I'm thinking."

"You're thinking about something while playing in that fort? How'd you even make that?"

"I am contemplating whether I should just laze around all day or go annoy Jessica."

"Aish, you're doing neither of those."

Kris rolled out his fort.

"Wae?"

"I swear just looking at that fort makes me so annoyed.."

"Suho, can you hear me?"

"The sticks aren't even keeping the fort together..."

"SUHO!"

"I know! I know! What?"

"What's your task for me?"

"Well, I want you to find Seventeen. Their training classes are going to start soon enough, and they're not here."

"Ugh, those boys... I thought I told them to just go on a ride for a while and then come back!"

"Anyway, this is your duty. Find them."

Kris groaned and got up lazily. "Fine, just don't break my fort." he said. Suho laughed half-heartedly. "Oh of course I won't!" said Suho. Kris looked at Suho suspiciously, and then flew away. Instantly, when Kris was out of sight, Suho rearranged his fort.

"There! Now it's all together." Suho said happily, smiling like a dork.

----

"It's decided!" said Woozi. He started to get a sick and drew the ice castle. "We'll wait until Sica noona is done sleeping, and when she is, we'll break in through her balcony! And then that'll be our warm surprise." Woozi said, drawing Seventeen and him breaking in the balcony on the snow. "Who exactly is this 'Sica noona'?" one of the pirates, Hoseok, asked. "Oh, she's a noona alright. She's practically 100 years older than all of us! We should be calling her ahjumma, but she's too pretty to be an ahjumma..." said Mingyu dreamily. "Don't mind him, he just has a small crush on Sica ahjumma." said Wonwoo. "I don't have a crush on her! And don't call her ahjumma, you rude bastard!" said Mingyu, hitting Wonwoo on the head. (A/N hheheheheh Meanie couple moment ~~~) "Anyway, should we start our plan?" asked Woozi. "YES!" all of Seventeen replied. Yoona just stared at the drawing blankly, while Sehun crossed his arms as he leaned on a tree. 'Sica noona? Don't tell me Kris frost has a girlfriend who lives here...' Yoona thought. Then, she remembered Bangtan and So Eun. "Oh, guys, and what about So Eun and Bangtan?" Yoona asked. "Ohhh, that's right! We have to return them home!" said Hoshi. "But how?" Dokyum asked. Hoshi smiled, as he took out a cellphone. "Our old friend." he said. Seventeen smiled, as they remembered the old friend who couldn't come with them.

"Oh, Mingming?" asked Hoshi. Wonwoo rushed to the phone. "Let me talk with Mingming!" he whined. "No no no! We can't have you with Mingming, you'll just flirt with him!" said Hoshi. Wonwoo groaned. "I'm not gonna flirt with him! I just want to talk with him, you know, after a few years... I just, I really miss the times when there was actually 17 of us." Wonwoo said, pouting. Seventeen looked at Wonwoo sadly. "Dongjin, Samuel, Mingming, Doyoon.... don't we all miss them?" asked Joshua. A sad silence spread among Seventeen. Truth is, Seventeen was once complete. Before they became guardian apprentices, they had 4 other friends with them. Jang Doyoon, Yao Mingming, Shin Dongjin and their little Samuel. They were all 17 happy friends, until that day. 1 day before Seventeen became apprentices.