Chapter 16: Spirits

Is it bad that I can't get Hello Hello out of my head? ITS A REALLY GOOD SONG YOU KNOW.

•~~•

Sehun woke up and had a strange feeling in his stomach. For some reason, he felt like something was lingering somewhere. He looked at Yoona who was holding him and sleeping on his shoulder. He slowly removed her arms from him and gently placed her head on the bag Krystal gave her.

"You're already hurt enough, hyung! We have to help you rest!" Said a voice from outside the cave. Sehun stiffened. Who's voice was that? It was deep, the type of voice Yoona would like.

Sehun peeked out the cave, and gasped quietly. Outside were 3 boys. One was carrying another one on it's back, while the other one just followed.

As Sehun wanted to follow them, he decided to sneak up to them, but as soon as he did, his hand went right through them.

Shocked, Sehun decided to just return back to the cave.

'Were those possibly..... Spirits?' Sehun thought.

----

Sehun watched as Yoona finally woke up.

She yawned, and then noticed Sehun staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me? Have you been watching me in my sleep?!"

"Ani. I'm just observing you."

Yoona kicked Sehun lightly.

"Creep."

"... I saw 3 boys outside today."

"Jincha?"

".... And they looked like spirits."

Yoona laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Your beloved 'Kris Frost', is a spirit as well you know."

"I'm not laughing because of that, I'm laughing about how you were even able to see those spirits."

"So? What about the fact that I saw those spirits?"

Yoona leaned in to flick Sehun's forehead.

"Ow! Why'd you flick my forehead?"

"Sehun-ah, you can only see spirits- but for a better meaning, guardians, if you believe in them. I mean, you're too evil to even believe in them. Plus, you called them spirits not guardians! That's a sign that you don't believe in them."

"But... My hand went right through them!"

"... What?" Yoona asked, shocked.

Sehun doesn't believe in guardians, but somehow he was able to see them. But real believers are able to touch guardians, so how did Sehun see, but not touch the guardians?

It was all a mystery, for now.

Yoona got up and carried all her bags.

"I guess we are just gonna have to go up, we can't waste our time being shocked, Sehun." Yoona said and reached her hand out to Sehun. Sehun took Yoona's hand and stood up.

"You're right, we can't waste our time." Sehun said and placed his bag on his shoulder.

Sehun has always been rumored to not be true prince of EXO kingdom.

•~~•

UGHHHHHH.

I just watched "The Tale of Princess Kaguya" by Studio Ghibli, and honestly.

THE ENDING PISSED ME OFF.

WHY DID SHE GO BACK TO THE FUCKING MOON?!

WHY DID HER PARENTS EVEN TURN HER INTO A PRINCESS?!

WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE STAYED AT THE MOUNTAIN?! LITTLE BAMBOO/KAGUYA COULD HAVE MARRIED THE GUY ALWAYS WEARING BLUE (I forgot his name, it was probably Seisemaru, idk I don't remember.) I mean yeah I ship her and seisemaru, they are cute together. :P