Chapter 17: Crisis

I'm still mad about the ending of "The Tale of Princess Kaguya". :/

•~~•

Jessica woke up with an uneasy feeling. For some reason, she felt someone was in danger. But who? It couldn't be Kris.

.... Could it?

Jessica slowly walked downstairs to her kitchen. Full of ice cream, because she's made of ice. You could consider it cannibalism, but Jessica, after all, is a Hicicle.

Once she put the ice cream in her mouth, she was feeling super annoyed for some reason.

Which was weird.

It wasn't the ice cream that made her annoyed right? That would be impossible.

Jessica suddenly stopped eating, and ran to the front entrance of her castle.

She opened the entrance and exhaled.

There was nothing, just 2 snowmen and snow angels.

Why did she even run to the entrance? Jessica didn't know.

A lot of worry suddenly ran over Jessica.

What could have happened?

----

"What did you call us here for, hyung?" Kai asked as he and the rest of the guardians went in the center of the guardian headquarters.

"It's because.... Luhan, Chanyeol and Kris are gone." Suho said seriously. The 7 guardians gasped.

"Bwo?! I thought... I thought Chanyeol was with his Dara noona!" Baekhyun said. Suho sighed.

"I have no idea where they went, but we may have to cancel all our jobs today to look for them." Suho said. "But couldn't we ask Ryeowook hyung where they are?" Tao asked.

"Ani, I already asked Ryeowook hyung and the only thing he said was to cancel all our jobs and search for them." Suho said and turned around.

"Yah, where are you going, hyung?"

"I'm going to prepare the sled."

"Yah, you're going to use MY sled?!" Kyungsoo shouted. "Kyungsoo stop being so sensitive about people using your sled!" Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo death glared at Baekhyun.

"Ok... Maybe you can be sensitive." Baekhyun said and hid behind Chen. "What is with you and your sleds anyway, hyung?" Kai asked. Kyungsoo sighed.

"Those sleds... Created a great memory for me." Kyungsoo said and looked off into the distance.

Back when Kyungsoo was human, he used to play in sleds with his friends a lot.

Although there was one special friend who rode his sled.

And then one day, when he and that special friend were riding that sled, it turns out someone placed a broken desk in the route they were going, and the special friend...

Broke her arms and legs.

Causing Kyungsoo to be a lot more careful.

"Yah, why is Kyungsoo so sensitive about sleds anyway?" Baekhyun whispered to Kai. Kai shrugged. "How should I know?! Me and Kyungsoo hyung aren't THAT close!" Kai said. (A/n I broke the hearts of KaiSoo shippers, but I only did it to promote "KaiSoo, the movie"! Which is about me curing people from an infection called KaiSoo)

"Kyungsoo is sensitive about sleds because one of his very good friends broke bones when they rode them back when he was human." Chen said simply. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "How do you know that?" Baekhyun asked.

"Kyungsoo told me himself." Chen said. Kyungsoo took a sharp turn to look at Chen.

"Don't pretend that I can't hear you."

"Oh. Uh... Sorry."

Finally, Suho came back with one of Kyungsoo's largest sleds.

"We will be using this to look for them."

"... Bwo?"

•~~•

Has anyone watched Hyouka? BECAUSE I SHIP HOTARU AND CHITANDA SO HARDDDD.

there needs to be a season 2 that focuses on love instead of mysteries.

UGH I WANNA MAKE A STORY ABOUT THEM.