Chapter 30: Screwed

If I had the chance I'd show u guys my work on MMD. :333

•~~•

"Who did we meet on our way to this mountain?"

Seventeen stiffened.

They were totally screwed.

"... A girl and a boy?" Minghao guessed. "Close. What are their names?" Yoona tested him again. Seventeen panicked. They really should have listened to Jeonghan.

"Sooyoung and... Kyungsoo?" Minghao said random names. Yoona, having misheard Minghao to saying "Soojung and Myungsoo", instantly stood up.

"Yah, Sehun you little shit!" Yoona said as she ran out of the cave and punched Minghao (she didn't stop to see who it was). Yoona gasped. "Omo! Mianhe! I'm so sorry, uh..." She stuttered. Minghao looked up and started crying. "Whaaaa!" He wailed like a little baby.

"Yah, Minghao, that's enough." Joshua told him. Vernon, Hoshi and Dino stared at the beauty in front of them. She looked like someone they needed in their lives.

"Can I have your babies?" Vernon asked.

"May I know your name?" Hoshi asked second.

"Would you like my little Dino in your kitten?" Dino asked third. Yoona just stared at them, confused.

"You mean... I wasn't talking to Sehun?" Yoona asked. "We are really sorry, we were just fooling around, we didn't mean to deceive you or something.." Seungcheol explained. "It's just that we didn't listen to our angel hyung!" Woozi explained. Yoona stared at the ground, wondering what to say.

Meanwhile, Sehun has been looking everywhere for Yoona. But somehow, he found something bigger than Yoona and her imagination.

He saw a huge sled, something that looks like it belongs to Santa Claus, except no reindeers. Without thinking, Sehun instantly climbed the sled with no hesitation, but to his surprise, there was a girl, facing the seat while sleeping soundly. He smiled, it looks like he had hit a jackpot. He tapped the girl's shoulder, but she still didn't wake up. Smirking to himself, Sehun slowly grabbed the girl's shoulders and made her face him. His eyes widened, she was very pretty! Even while sleeping. Sehun slowly arched his face closer, wanting to be like a true prince.

Suddenly, the girl's eyes shot open.

"AHHHHHH!"

Seventeen jumped a little in shock, it sounded like their Jeonghan hyung! "We should check it out." Woozi said as Seventeen retreated. Quickly, Vernon, Hoshi and Dino grabbed Yoona, wanting to bring her with them.

"What's wrong, Jeonghan?!" Joshua asked as he climbed the sled, worried. To his surprise, there was a really surprised boy staring at Jeonghan. Yoona stood on her tiptoes to see what's up.

"YAH, SEHUN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" Yoona yelled as soon as she saw Sehun. Sehun looked around, and finally saw Yoona. He mouthed her a little "help me".

"Inhale and exhale Jeonghan, what happened?" Dokyum asked, worried. Jeonghan instantly pointed his finger at Sehun.

"THIS CREEP CAME AND TRIED TO KISS ME!" As soon as Jeonghan said that, Vernon, Hoshi and Dino burst into laughter.

"Gay! Sooo gay!" Vernon yelled out.

Sehun quickly crawled away, but then Seungcheol grabbed him.

"Yah, don't you think you have to explain, pretty boy?" He asked. Sehun gulped. "Yoona! Help me!" He yelled for Yoona. Dino looked at Sehun and then Yoona.

"The two of you know each other?"

----

"Okay, so me and Yoona fought, and then I went looking for her. But then I saw this HUGE ASS sled and wanted to check it out. But then I saw this Jeonghan dude here, and I thought he was a girl! So I tried to kiss him! There!" Sehun quickly explained everything. "But why would you want to kiss random sleeping girls though?" Woozi asked. Vernon, Dino and Hoshi snickered. "Because it is in Sehun's nature." Yoona stated.

"Hey, Yoona noona, wanna have a ride with us?" Dino, having learned Yoona's name, asked. "Sure, I wanted to see my kingdom for a while." Yoona said. "Really? We are gonna ride this sled?" Sehun asked, astonished. "Keep dreaming gay ass prince, only Yoona will." Vernon dissed Sehun as Dino and Hoshi laughed together. Sehun just rolled his eyes. Someday he will get back at them.

----

Yoona watched in awe as they rode over Shidae kingdom. "I wanna have a closer look." Yoona said. "Ok." Dokyum said and put the sled to invisible mode, so that nobody could see them. Yoona's eyes widened. There were missing posters of her everywhere! And the kingdom suddenly started to look... Dull.

"Yah, did you hear, the Bangtan pirates are planning to come to this kingdom and raid all the cargos?" Yoona heard a villager gossip. She gasped.

"The Bangtan pirates are coming." She whispered.

The Bangtan pirates are known for their notorious pranks and stealing of cargos, Yoona did not like them a single bit. When she was only 14 years old, the Bangtan pirates came to their kingdom and raided everything. They had to pay them a lot of money just to go away. Now it seemed that they were coming back.

This time Yoona is the one who is screwed.

•~~•

Just to let you know the Cross-Tale world Yoona and the others live in actually have a lotta stuff going on, I could write a guide book about it but meh.