Chapter 40: The True Prince

Bitch better have my money.

❤️ ~~ ❤️

"So..... just where the hell are we?" Joshua asked Seungcheol as Hansol rushed to find a comfort room after being untied. "That, I don't know too. But this looks like a home of a girl?" said Seungcheol.

Suddenly, everyone heard the door open again, revealing a pretty, and unique-looking girl, but as soon as she saw them, her eyes widened.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the girl screamed. Seventeen stepped back in shock. "UNNIE! THERE'S STRANGERS IN OUR APARTMENT!" the girl screamed at someone. Suddenly, another cute girl came by and gasped. "Omo! Tzuyu, don't tell me you brought in a lot of boys last night from the club?" asked the cute girl. The other pretty girl, now known as Tzuyu, scoffed, a little offended.

"Unnie, I may go to clubs but I don't bring boys home!"

"Arasseo, arasseo." the cute girl said and just turned to Seventeen.

"YAH!" she shouted. Dino hid behind Jun, scared. "ARE YOU GUYS STALKERS?! WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH STALKERS, SO PLEASE LEAVE OUR HOME!" she scolded them. "Excuse you, but we are not stalkers, we just all happened to wake up in this... place! Have we actually crossed the border from the fairy tale land to the actual land?" Seungcheol asked. The girl just couldn't believe what they were saying. "Heol, you must be a bunch of lunatic from mental hospitals then! GET OUT OF OUR APARTMENT." she said sternly. "GUYS, I'M BACK!" Hansol said and waved, but his smile disappeared when he saw the 2 mad looking girls. ".... what's going on?" he asked. "I'll tell you what's going on, these girls think we're crazy." Seungkwan whispered to Hansol.

"ARE YOU PUNKS NOT GETTING OUT?!" the not-so-cute-anymore girl yelled. "YAH, WOMAN, WE ARE NOT HERE BECAUSE WE WANTED TO!" Jun shouted, trying to stand up for himself. The girl laughed with no humor. "I'm not as stupid as you think I am. Just get out before I whip all your asses." she said. Mingming spotted the golden book they read. "Guys, guys, guys! Look, it's the golden book!" he pointed to the golden book. Seventeen crowded around it and opened it. "What the heck? There's nothing in here anymore!" said Mingming as he opened it. The pretty girl snatched the book away. "Why are you touching my notebook? Get out!" she said. Dino dropped down on his knees. "PLEASE LET US STAY HERE!" he begged on his knees. The pretty girl couldn't believe her eyes. "We're telling the truth, we just woke up in this place, we didn't know what to do! Please don't kill us!" begged Dino. The pretty girl sighed. "Fine. You guys can stay." she said. "Yayyyy!" Seventeen rejoiced. "BUT!" said the pretty girl, "all of you have to do the chores."

"What are chores?" asked Dino. Seventeen looked at Dino with horrified faces. "We... we have to do all their dirty work, Dino-yah!" they said. Dino gasped. "What have we done to deserve this?" Seventeen screamed.

----

"I think it's time we send the 2 of you home." said Jessica to Yoona and Sehun. "Wh-what?! But...." Yoona tried to find an excuse. "We climbed this mountain for days, a-and... it can't be all for nothing!" she said. Jessica sighed. "This isn't a safe place for humans. The both of you have to go home. You might freeze to death here." said Kris softly. "No! I want to stay here and interact with you guys. I-I mean, I thought myths that were related to snow, I thought that those type of myths... ugh! How do I say this?! I just never thought I'd be able to meet Kris Frost!" said Yoona. "I appreciate you being my fan, but... I care for people's safety, you know, it's part of a guardian's job." said Kris. Sehun scoffed. He wasn't taking it. For some reason, he just did not like that Kris guy. He seems like a suspicious person.

"C-can't we stay a bit longer?"

"I'm really sorry, but you can't."

Yoona started to explode. No, not literally. "Ugh! Why does nobody understand me?!" she said then stormed back to the room she woke up in. "Forgive her. She's stubborn." said Sehun. Jessica smiled. "It's ok. I can see she really likes... Kris." she said. "Don't say it like that, she might be a fan of me, but she totally doesn't like me in that way." said Kris. "Right...." said Jessica. "What, you jealous?" asked Kris, teasingly. "Why would I be jealous of such a thing?" said Jessica. "Stop flirting. I need to go home soon too." said Sehun. He knows that he'll get beat up once he gets home, but hey, what can he do? It just happens that way.

----

EXO kingdom

Queen Oh sighed as she looked at the mirror. Her son has been missing for so many days, what ever could have happened to him?

"Are you worried about your 'son?" a voice asked. Queen Oh gasped in shock as she saw who was behind her in the mirror. "Minho." she said angrily. "Ah, well if it isn't the Oh Hayoung? Long time no see. I see your 'son' has been missing for a few days now. But you're probably not worried, right? Since he's your illegitimate son anyway." said Minho. Queen Oh gritted her teeth. "This is all your fault. Because of you.... I had to give up my original son!" she said. Minho chuckled. "You do know you could have just admitted that Sehun is your illegitimate son, right? But you were afraid of being de-crowned... because, you want money." said Minho. Queen Oh slammed her hands on the vanity. "Go away, Minho." she said. Minho raised his eyebrows. He stepped closer to Queen Oh. "I know where your original son is." he said in almost a whisper. Queen Oh looked at him slowly.

"Your original son..... is being a reckless person."

"Nonsense. I know someone of the royal blood of the Ohs could never be like that!"

"Oh, is that so? Explain this, then." Minho held out his hand, revealing an image of a familiar boy. Queen Oh gasped. "No... there's no way.... he's one of the Bangtan Pirates?!" she said. "Yes, he is. Oh Jimin.... it never fit him. Which is why he is now known as Park Jimin." said Minho, laughing slyly. "No.... no!" Queen Oh said and fell down on the floor, tears in her eyes. "Why are you so sad? Now you know where your real son is." said Minho. Queen Oh glared at Minho. "He cannot be! He cannot! He can't be one of the people I hate the most!" she said. "Too bad. Now you know." said Minho. He simply watched as the Queen cried on the floor. He felt no pity. The Queen was always a bitch to him.

Giving one smirk, Minho disappeared into the night. He's not just a frog addict.

❤️ ~~ ❤️

There you go, guys. Jimin is the true prince of EXO kingdom, not Sehun. Now you know!

oh and btw, happy new year.