Deja Vu

Now, I'm no liar when I say I've seen the same doors and rooms what seems like hundreds of times. I mean, maybe around 20 times. But that's only because I'm stuck in this hotel.

This really, really weird hotel. The hotel that I awoke in a few days ago in the elevator and have been "rebirthed" in ever since. I wish I could end this nightmare of mine, but every time I die, I end up in that stupid elevator with that stupid song playing.

The hotel itself is kind of cozy, and you'd be overjoyed to just stay in it. Well, if it wasn't for the deafening silence 99% of the time due to the lack of other people and the terrifying monsters that accompany you, then you'd be happy to sleep in this hotel.

Speaking of sleep... You haven't felt sleepy at all ever since you got here. Or hungry. Or thirsty.

...

What. The. Hell.

Anyways, enough talking, I enter through door 13. As soon as I open the door, the lights flicker.

I've done this multiple times. I rush over to the nearest closet and jump right in, closing it. I hear the nearing noise of the monster outside, and watch through the cracks of the closet as a figure runs by. I, of course, can't see them clearly, but I've tried making out their appearance, so here's what I know:

Rush is this more masculine-built person, so I assume it's a guy. Of course, I can't confirm that, but wait until I talk about it's voice.

Its skin is a beige-gray mix, unnaturally.

They have white hair, which from what I seen when they run, is only ears length. I can't tell if it's flat or fluffy, or whatever.

They have dark blue pants, which I've made out to be baggy-ish. Also, they have a gray tank-top on. And something on their right wrist. Maybe a watch? Probably.

Anyways, a loud, annoyed groan jerks me out of my thoughts. It sounds very masculine. Raspy in a way, too.

"DAMNIT, STUPID PLAYER! I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE! AND WHEN I FINALLY FIND YOU, I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS!" Those words were followed by a loud crash, and the lights going off. This happens all time, but this time you assume it was caused by a temper tantrum.

Anyways, enough time being wasted, I hop out of the closet and continue walking for a while. On my way, I found a lighter and a band-aid that I'm saving for later. Also, some vitamins. I stuff them all into the backpack slung over my shoulders.

When I reach door 27, the lights flicker off and the room has a green-like glow to it. PERFECT! Not...

You know this guy. Everyone does! It's Halt! The monster who is infamous for keeping you in the same room for what feels like hours and hours on end. 

I groan, not walking into the room. There is a lingering, worrisome silence, before a weird, growl-like sound comes from deep inside the room.

Shit.

Halt isn't stupid. It knows I have to walk through its hallway to continue throughout the hotel. It knows that there isn't any other way for me to continue. And I hate that.

I sigh, look around one last time, and walk into the twisted hallways of Halt's insanity. I can't linger forever.

..*BZZZ, FLICKER*..

I quickly turn around and walk the other way, but slower. Whenever Halt causes my vision to "bug out", that's just telling me to turn the fuck around and walk the other way. Sometimes, even, I hear a voice scream "GO!", though, the voice is androgynous.

This keeps happening for what feels like forever until I finally see a door with the number 28 on it. I quickly run and kick open the door, out of reach of Halt's 'prison'.

I turn to face the green-emitting room and stick my tongue out, flipping the bird in the process. That earns a very, VERY intimidating rattle and growl(?) from somewhere inside of the room. I quickly shut the door and speed walk away.

"No way in hell am I doing that ever again..."