The Ultimate Guide To A Failed Poly

The credit for this chapter idea goes to: angelina_starina

TW!! OBSESSIVE, YANDERE-SUGGESTIVE BEHAVIOR

EYES POV:

------------------------

I haven't seen the new player that Seek and Rush are complaining about. I always hear them mumbling to themselves about how annoying the Player is whenever I pass by inside of the walls, and honestly, that just makes me more eager to meet them.

I don't have a thing for annoying people, considering I've had my fair share of annoying players. But it's better than a player who thinks they're better than us and is almighty. Trust me, it's happened before.

I just hope that this one doesn't have a staring problem (whoops).

After walking for a bit, I begin to sense a presence. An unfamiliar one. And it's near.... with Rush. If Rush actually lives up to his stupid words and kills this player, I'll tear their arms off.

When I arrive at the room with their presence inside, though, I'm met with an unexpected sight.

Rush is.. cuddling.. the player. I blink my eyes repeatedly, even bothering to rub some of them, hoping I'm seeing things. But I'm not. My 36 eyes say so (Yes, I counted).

I take a closer look at the player, crouching down from a small distance. I examine all of the features, taking it all in. I'm not usually one to say or think this kind of stuff, but.. you were actually kind of cute in their eyes. All 36. (I'm sorry I can't stop-)

I have never felt this way towards someone. Just by looking at them, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside and a bit happy. If my face wasn't littered with eyes, I bet it'd be a very noticeable shade of red right now.

Soon, that 'blush' turns to the red of anger. Why were you cuddling with Rush? Why were you cuddling with a freak like him in general!? I probably am better at cuddling!

I felt anger rising up in my nerves. I stood up and was about to turn around and go cool off until I heard shuffling behind me. I turned around to see the player stirring awake, their beautiful E/C eyes practically glowing in my eyes. I see that way sometimes, all funky-like. But this was a sight to see.

I almost dashed into a wall, until I noticed the player just go back to sleep. I found this an odd mixture of adorable and rage-enducing. I hated the fact that the player was cuddling with Rush still. I decided to cool off by engraving those beautiful eyes into my memory. Those sweet, sweet E/C eyes...

I snapped myself out of my train of thought. There was no way I'd let a player like this one go to waste. The first one that makes me feel this way? I won't let them slip through my fingers. I step back a few, almost out of the room into the open doorway, and get into position to fucking FLOOR THIS HOTEL.

Rush is horrifyingly quick in other's eyes, hence his name. But I've compared my speed to his. I can put up quite the fight. And with such a sweet thing like that player in my embrace while I run? Hell, I might even go even faster because of it!

I'm not in the best running attire, considering my plain purple hoodie with red and blue sleeves, and jeans with some basic tennis shoes, but neither is Rush. That bastard runs in whatever outfit he can throw together.

Enough talking. I want that player in my arms. No, wait, I need them. In my embrace. Right now.

I quickly dash by, not even bothering to be quiet since they'll both wake up anyways, and smoothly rip the player from Rush. I quickly adjust them in my arms so they're being held bridal-style, and pick up my speed. I know Rush will have to wake up and process everything, which takes a few, so I'm not too worried.