The Monster Under Your Bed

TW: BLOOD, HEAD-SLAMMING *BASICALLY VERY LIGHT GORE*, CUSSING LIKE ALWAYS.

Skipping all the emotional shit because that's boring, I'm basically an entity at the hotel now! I'm just, well, me. As a ghost. That's the only different, aside from the fact that there is a gash on my forehead that constantly seeps blood. Though, whenever the blood drips and hits anything, it just disappears into thin air. So I don't leave a trail of blood.

Basically, when I want to mess with a person, I hide under a bed. I know, I know, sounds stereotypical, but shut up. I'd grab their ankle and pull myself out from under the bed, begging and crying for help. God, you should see the looks on some people's faces!

Then, if they try to pull away, I scretch them on their leg. Not too deep, but draws plenty of blood. I then sink back under the bed and turn invisible. Oh, did I forget to mention that I can decide when I'm visible or not? Well, I can.

If they try to help me (Which has only happened twice), I bite whichever hand they offer me. And I have some sharp teeth. Either way, I draw some of their blood.

If im feeling nice, I leave some bandages by the next door for the victim. Though, I rarely do this. I just do it depending on my mood and how the player treats us all.

Another way I like scaring people is reaching my hand out of a wall and either tapping, grabbing, or shoving them. Again, it depends on my mood. And I don't pull my hand back too quickly. I only retract my hand once they turn around, giving them just enough time to see my hand sink into the wall. It's funny.

The person going through the hotel right now is a girl. Around 17, maybe, and has one hell of an attitude. Wine-red hair with glasses constantly covering her eyes. Her hair is cut into a short mullet, except it's poorly cut. She has a white crop top, blank. And black baggy pants with a belt securing them in place. Also, tanned skin with, don't make this weird, JUICY  lips.

No shoes. No fucking shoes.

She was currently searching one of those long hallways with multiple rooms. A key. I suppose. Now, under any other circumstances, I bet I'd like this one. But her attitude and disrespect ruins it. She's made multiple rude remarks about everyone else she's encountered at least once, and I hated it.

She called Screech a freak, even though she's only seen his tentacles. She called Seek a stalking creep. She called figure a blind moron. She called Ambush a wannabe-skater.

She tried killing Timothy.

Now, the insults made me angry enough, but insulting Timothy? That didn't sit well with me. Not at all. So, instead of doing my usual scares, I decided that I'm gonna go beyond what I usually do. I'm about to absolutely slaughter this woman.

Now, as a ghost, it's like I can pick up almost anything I want. Closet? Yeah. Bed? Obviously. Drawer? Duh. So why not use it to my advantage?

I quickly rushed through every room, checking which drawer had the key to the door. It was the third door to the left. I sunk under the bed and waited. And waited some more. Soon enough, she walked in and checked the drawer that was empty on one side of the bed.

Then she walked to the over side with a sigh and checked the drawers. Bottom, middle..top... as soon as she opened the top, I heard a cheer and scraping of metal-against-wood. That was my signal to greet her.

So I did. I grabbed her ankle rather rougher than usual, and she yelped in surprise. I pulled myself out from under the bed. I saw her face change from a look of fear and surprise to a face of disgust. Rude.

"P-please, help me.. I've been t-trapped here... for years..."

"Bitch, hell no. Ugly lookin' ahh.." Then she kicked me face.

She tried stomping. On my face. Keyword: TRIED.

Her foot went right through me. I scoffed in anger and crawled out from under the bed. She then literally SCREAMED. YES, SCREAMED. I turned her around by her shoulders, grabbed the back of her head, and went to town with slamming her face into the wall. It was fun. Her screams and cries and begs as I smashed her face into the wall...

I then threw her down onto the ground. Her face was slightly distorted, blood dripping from her nose and mouth. She must've bit her tongue or something. And yes, she was crying like a bitch.

I grabbed the nearest drawer, holding it above my head as if it weighed nothing. The woman's eyes widened, and I knew she knew what was about to happen.

And I smiled widely, as I quickly slammed the drawer down.

I'll spare you all the details. But needless to say, I looked like you gave a toddler paint, and she ended up back in the elevator.

-----------------
Again, I'm very sorry it's rushed. I really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys, but it's also 1:40 AM for me as of right now.

I have a bonus chapter coming soon, dw.