18

"fuck this." minho mumbled as he got up, walking to jisungs room. he opened the door, spotting jisung sitting on his bed.

"minho..?" jisung questioned as he looked up.

"hey..." minho mumbled as he stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"what are you doing here?" jisung asked.

"i accept your apology." minho gave a small smile as he sat awkwardly next to jisung.

"really?" jisung was actually surprised.

"i haven't seen you all day i didn't know if you were even alive and it made me so worried and-" minho was cut off when he felt jisungs soft lips on his.

he kissed back, moving his lips slowly against jisungs. jisung wrapped his arms around minhos neck, pulling him close as minhos hands met his waist.

jisung broke the kiss, staring wide-eyed at minho.

"i'm so sorry, i should've asked first but- i thought you hate me." jisung said the last part in a whisper.

"i never hated you..i just played along." minho responded quietly.

"WHAT?" jisung yelled, covering his mouth when he realized how loud he was being this late at night.

"i never hated you. but you hated me so i played along." minho chuckled.

"correction i tried to hate you but lately it's been so hard to do that." jisung whispered.

"so what do we do now?" minho asked.

"more than friends, less than lovers?" jisung asked.

"is that what you want to do?" minho asked.

"yeah, just while we're getting to know each other...i don't want us to be just friends though." jisung mumbled that last part.

"okay." minho smiled. "can i kiss you?"

jisung didn't respond verbally, choosing to connect their lips himself.

"mmm- no more mixed signals though." jisung said as he pulled away.

"ji, i always tried to care for you. i may have complained behind your back at the beginning but i had to sell my hatred for you as much as possible. so , i'm sorry. i'm sorry for every harsh word i've spoken." minho smiled.

"i'm sorry too..for being so mean to you." jisung smiled.

"now, let's kiss and make up." minho smiled as he reconnected their lips.

he gently laid jisung down, placing his elbows on either side of jisungs head to support him. his hands found themselves playing with jisungs hair while jisung wrapped his arms around minhos neck.

"can we cuddle? i can't sleep tonight." minho asked as he broke the kiss.

"yeah." jisung had a small smile on his face as he adored minhos features in the soft moonlight.

"i'm going to lock the door because i am not dealing with our dramatic ass friends." minho rolled his eyes.

"yeah, i agree with you." jisung chuckled.

minho locked the door, getting under the covers with jisung. he placed an arm around jisung, allowing him to cuddle into his chest.

"it feels so weird but it feels so right." jisung chuckled.

"i agree." minho let out a giggle as he pulled jisung closer.

"good night, min." jisung mumbled tiredly.

"good night, ji." minho smiled. "oh, ji?" minho called out.

"yeah?"

"there's nothing wrong with your looks. you're beautiful, okay?" minho said softly.

"thanks min." jisung smiled, placing a kiss onto his chest.

🌙

"good morning." jisung spoke sleepily as he woke up.

"good morning." minho smiled. "we slept through our lecture." a

"oh well." jisung smiled.

"what's got you so smiley?" minho chuckled.

"the fact that i don't have to try so hard to hate you. it was making me miserable." jisung replied.

"i'm glad i came into your room last night." minho smiled.

"i am too. also, i'm hungry." jisung smiled up at minho.

"hi hungry, i'm dad." minho laughed.

"i would make a daddy joke but i hate the sexualization of daddy." jisung laughed.

"please if we ever get to a point where we do decide we want to have sex, do not call me that." minho laughed.

"noted."

the two couldn't stop laughing, the warm feeling in their chests never fading.

"okay okay, i'm going to make us food." minho smiled as he sat up.

"let's go." jisung smiled as he followed minho. why am i already this attached?

the two walked into the kitchen, letting out sighs of relief as they realized they're home alone.

"is kimchi fried rice okay? it's the easiest thing to make right now." minho asked.

"yeah." jisung nodded. finally i don't have to fight my attraction towards him.

"coming right out." minho said playfully as he pulled the ingredients out of the fridge.

a/n: yall wanted them to kiss and make up 😍