25

"so, pillow princess huh?" minho chuckled as he entered jisungs room, locking the door behind him.

"shut the fuck up!" jisung whined, covering his face with a pillow.

minho giggled, getting on top of jisung. he straddled his lap and pulled the pillow away from his face.

"what? i think it's cute." he smiled.

"rot in hell." jisung groaned.

"maybe i will." minho leaned down, using his arms to hold himself up.

jisung looked up at him, butterflies going wild in his tummy.

"what are you doing?" he asked quietly.

"just wanted some kisses. this is a very big change in energy from this morning." minho smiled.

"oh shut up." jisung rolled his eyes.

"make me." minho had a smirk playing at his lips.

jisung wrapped his arms around minhos neck, pulling him in for a kiss. the kiss was slow and gentle. their bodies laid pressed together as their lips moved in sync.

"how was work?" minho asked with a small smile as he broke the kiss.

"it was good. a little boring." jisung shrugged.

"i'm still looking for a job." minho sighed, laying his head on jisungs chest.

"what if you worked at the bookstore with me?" jisung asked as his fingers played with minhos hair.

"really? would you be okay with that?" minho asked, looking up at jisung.

"mf you were literally just hovering over me kissing me." jisung giggled.

"fair point." minho giggled. "are they even hiring?"

"they're always hiring. they just don't announce it because we're able to handle everything." jisung smiled. "i can talk to chaeyoung and sana tomorrow."

"really?" minho smiled excitedly.

"no, i was just fucking with you." jisung chuckled. "yes, really."

"thanks sung." minho smiled contently as he snuggled his face into jisungs neck.

"t-that..uhm..you're..don't breath if you're going to do that." jisung stuttered as he felt minhos breath fan across his neck.

"what if i do this?" minho began leaving soft kisses onto jisungs neck, feeling jisungs hand tighten in his hair.

"t-that feels r-really good." jisungs body shook as minho left soft kisses on his neck.

"you're so sensitive. my little pillow princess." minho giggled as he continued leaving soft kisses.

"sh-shut up." jisungs hand slightly pulled on minhos hair.

minho giggled as he stopped, laying his head back on jisungs chest.

"you asshole why'd you stop?" jisung whined.

"because if i didn't i would've marked that pretty neck of yours." minho smirked as he felt the rapid rise and fall of jisungs chest.

"oh fuck you." jisung scoffed.

"damn, a pillow princess and a brat? should've seen that one coming." minho chuckled.

"you can leave." jisung sighed.

"i can. but i won't." minho let out a giggle as he felt jisungs hand run up and down his back.

"jisung?" hyunjin knocked on the door. "can i come in?"

"give me a sec!" jisung called back. "just sit on the other end of my bed." jisung whispered into minhos ear.

minho nodded, getting off of jisung and sitting prettily at the end of his bed. jisung crawled out of bed, fixing minhos appearance. he fixed his own as he walked to the door.

"what's up?" jisung smiled as he opened the door.

"just missed you and- what is he doing in your room? sitting on your bed? and he's alive?" hyunjin froze when he saw minho.

"damn hello to you too." minho laughed.

"he was asking me about working in the bookstore i work at." jisung chuckled as he took a seat in his bed.

"you two can have a civil conversation?" hyunjin questioned.

"i wouldn't call it civil." minho muttered.

"shut up you bitchass." jisung rolled his eyes.

"yep that makes more sense." hyunjin nodded, taking a seat between the two.

"i'll get going then. see ya loser." minho waved as he walked back to his room.

"well anyways, your birthday is in a few days!" hyunjin smiled excitedly. "what are you doing for your birthday?"

"i was just going to hang out with you guys here." jisung shrugged.

"wanna watch horror movies and eat cheesecake?" hyunjin smiled.

"sounds perfect." jisung smiled.

"i still gotta get you and lix presents." hyunjin chuckled.

"i already got lix some new plushies and a sun charm bracelet." jisung sighed as he laid back.

"he'll love it omg." hyunjin smiled. "i just wanted to talk birthday's real quick. night sung." hyunjin smiled.

"night hyune."

as soon as jisung heard hyunjins bedroom door shut, he got up and made his way to minho. he locked minhos room door behind him, crawling into his bed.

"hey sungshine." minho smiled.

"sungshine?" jisung giggled.

"yeah, i think it suits you." minho nodded. "what's up?"

"you didn't kiss a homie good night." jisung pouted.

"did you just homie-zone yourself?" minho giggled softly.

"no i did not. that was a joke." jisung groaned.

"well then, good night." minho smiled, leaving a gentle kiss on jisungs lips.

"good night." jisung smiled, getting up and going back to his room.

a/n: hello my loves! have you eaten? are you staying hydrated? are you resting? how are you doing? i love you mwah!