44

⚠️smut⚠️

the two walked into the house, noticing that everyone already went to bed. minho locked the door behind him as jisung took off his shoes.

"i'm gonna go shower, okay?" jisung said with a small smile.

"i am too. meet back in my room?" minho replied as he took off his shoes.

"yeah." jisung replied with a small smile.

the two went to their own rooms, taking quick showers. once jisung entered minhos room he crawled into bed next to him.

"hi my love." minho smiled, connecting their lips. "my pretty boyfriend." he said lowly as he moved, hovering over jisung.

jisung wrapped his arms around minhos neck, deepening the kiss. "mine." he whispered between kisses.

"you're so beautiful." minho whispered, slipping his hands under jisungs hoodie. jisung let out a shaky sigh as minhos hands roamed his body.

"min..." jisung called out.

"yes my love?" minho answered.

"i'm ready...if you are. i'm ready to have sex with you." jisung said nervously.

minho sat up, pulling jisung to sit up. "are you sure?" minho asked softly.

"one hundred percent." jisung nodded.

"okay...but i don't have any lube or condoms." minho replied.

"wait here." jisung got up, rushing to felixs room. he knocked on the door hard, impatiently waiting for it to be answered.

"ji? what's up?" felix asked as he opened the door.

"i need lube and a condom, please tell me you have some." jisung panted out.

"oh my god? okay it's happening woah. one sec." felix rushed to his bed side table, pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom. "here you go, have fun."

"oh i will." jisung nodded. "thank you you're the best i love you." jisung rushed back to minhos room, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"took you forever." minho teased as jisung crawled back onto the bed.

"here." jisung panted out, setting the lube and condom down.

"we don't need those yet." minho smirked, pushing jisung to lay back down. he kissed jisung gently, starting off slow.

jisung moaned into the kiss as he felt minho grind his cock down onto his. minho trailed kisses down to jisungs neck, gently sucking and biting on the skin. his hands continued to explore jisungs body as he left hickeys on his neck.

jisung sat up, connecting their lips as he flipped them over. minho sat up against the headboard as jisung straddled his lap. minho pulled at the hem of jisungs hoodie, lifting it over his head. he threw the hoodie somewhere on the floor, his hands returning to jisungs body.

jisung moaned as minhos hands made their way to his nipples, pinching and massaging them. jisung grinded down onto minhos cock, moaning as he threw his head back.

"lay down, my pillow princess." minho chuckled. "i'll take care of you."

jisung nodded, letting out a shaky sigh as he got off of minho. he laid down, minho pulling off his pants and boxers in one swift motion. minho removed his own hoodie, placing himself between jisungs legs.

"if you get uncomfortable or just want to stop, please let me know." minho said gently.

"i will min." jisung smiled. minho hovered over him, placing gentle kisses on all his cuts and scars as he made his way down. jisung let out a whine, thrusting his hips upwards against minhos stomach.