46

⚠️TW/ homophobia⚠️

"mom...? dad...?" jisung stared back at them, shocked.

"who the fuck is this?" his lousy excuse of a former mother asked.

"his boyfriend, what the fuck is it to you?" minho replied.

"you know...after you left i thought maybe you'd learn not to like boys. you'd learn how to love the right way..you're disgusting." she spat.

"there's no "right" way to love. and it's none of your business. you're fucking delusional." jisung replied.

"i can't believe i raised you." that woman's husband spoke.

"that's really funny. you didn't raise me. i raised myself." jisung shook his head.

"you're a disgusting faggot. you don't deserve this..this fake love! two men can't love each other." he shook his head.

"dad." jisung shook his head in disbelief.

"stop calling me that! i am not your father!" he replied.

"i'm the one who can't love? when's the last time you kissed your wife? when's the last time you slept in the same bed? when's the last time you two had a civil conversation? when's the last time you've comforted her. when's the last time you had a meal together? whens the last time you came home from work right after? when's the last time you argued without hitting her? you two aren't in love. what you have could not be called love. you're simply two people who married out of convenience. because you knocked her up when she turned twenty. as soon as it was legal. i don't want to hear you say SHIT about love." jisung snapped.

"who the fuck are you talking to like that?" his former father asked.

"not my fucking parents. i'm talking to two shit bags." jisung scoffed.

"you will never find love as long as you think you like men." that woman spat.

"you shut the fuck up. a thirty eight year old man knocked you up as soon as you turned twenty. what the fuck do you know about love? manipulation isn't love." jisung was visibly shaking as he went off.

"you two are disgusting." she rolled her eyes.

"disgusting?" jisung scoffed. "you two are disgusting."

"two. men. can't. love. each. other." she pressed.

"that's crazy because we love each other." minho gasped. "woah, this is crazy news."

"fuck both of you." jisung spat, pulling minho in for another kiss.

"faggots." that crazy woman scoffed.

"this faggot came out of your vagina. never forget that." jisung scoffed.

"let's go my love, we have groceries to get." minho said as he wrapped his arm around jisungs waist.

the two walked away, followed by jisungs former parents.

"where the fuck are you going?" the woman yelled.

"i will call the cops for harassment." jisung turned around. "go. go away."

"you're bluffing." she scoffed.

"excuse me, is there a problem here?" the store's manager walked over.

"they're harassing us." jisung replied.

"i'm going to have to ask both of you to leave." he said gently to jisungs former parents.

"they're the ones kissing in public, being disgusting with all their pda." the woman scoffed.

"so? if a man and a woman can do it why can't they? i won't tolerate discrimination in my store, so please leave before i call the cops." he scoffed.

"FUCK YOU. FUCKING BASTARD!" she screamed, storming out of the store, followed by her husband.

"are you two alright?" the manager asked gently.

"we're okay, thank you." jisung smiled softly.

"don't let anyone make you afraid to love. those two are banned from the store." he replied.

"thank you...jacob." jisung said as he read the name tag.

"of course. wait til kevin hears about this.." he shook his head. "if you want i can have the footage submitted to the police. you can press charges for harassment."

"thank you. i'd like that." jisung nodded.

"here, take my number so i can update you both on the situation." he smiled, writing his number down and handing it to them. jisung called him so that he could save his number.

"thank you." jisung smiled.

"no problem. enjoy the rest of your shopping experience." he smiled.

the two said goodbye to him, carrying on with their shopping.

"i hate them." jisung shook his head, holding back the tears in his eyes.

"i know my love. it's okay, i'm here." minho responded gently, holding him closer.

"let's get the rest of the groceries so we can go home." jisung wiped his eyes.

"you want ice cream?" minho asked.

"yes please." jisung said with a small smile.

"i love you." minho said with a gentle smile.

"i love you."

a/n: i wouldn't leave you guys hanging hahahahah i love you 🫦🫰