39

"i'm sorry min, i can't eat." jisung shook his head.

"that's okay, you tried." minho said with a small smile as jisung set his plate on the bedside table.

"will you do me a favor?" jisung asked quietly.

"what's up?" minho turned his full attention to jisung.

"will you get me a melon milkis?" jisung asked.

"i'll be back." minho said as he got up, rushing to his room to grab his shoes and keys.

jisung stared at the door with a small smile on his face, waiting patiently for minho to return. it's just what he needed right now. he wouldn't accept any other drink from anyone else. the only thing that could comfort him is a melon milkis from lee minho. just like the first time minho comforted him.

barely fifteen minutes passed before minho ran back into jisungs room with a six pack of melon milkis. he put his keys on the bedside table, handing jisung the drinks.

"thanks min." jisung said with a small smile as minho took his shoes off, climbing into bed.

"anything for you." minho responded, leaving a kiss on top of jisungs head.

"that's not what you said the first time." jisung giggled, taking a sip of the drink.

"calm down, you'll get through this." minho chuckled, thinking back to the first time he'd attempted to comfort jisung.

"i love you." jisung smiled as he looked up at minho.

"i love you." minho returned his smile.

"i think i'll talk to felix later." jisung sighed, resting his head on his shoulder. "i know he's hurting too."

"he's hurting too but he's the one who said that to you. he's the one who hurt you. i know he's your best friend but don't pity him, okay?" minho replied gently.

"thanks min." jisung smiled. "wow i've been say thing that a lot."

the two laughed, almost bumping their heads.

"you'll be saying it a lot more. because i will always be here for you." minho replied with a soft smile as their laughter calmed.

"same goes for you." jisung smiled.

🦋

"lix?" jisung called out as he knocked on his best friends door.

"hey, i'll give you guys some privacy. where's minho?" changbin said gently as he opened the door.

"he's in his room." jisung smiled, walking into felixs room.

"ji.." felix just barely whispered as jisung sat on his bed. "i am so sorry. really, i'm so so sorry. i should have never said that. i was just so angry, and i hurt you in the end."

"i forgive you." jisung nodded. "i know you were angry, we all say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment. what you said really hurt me but i also understand your struggles too."

"i talked to my therapist, i have an in person appointment today." felix sighed.

"that's good." jisung nodded with a soft smile.

"i'm glad you forgive me..but how? i can't even forgive myself for saying that." felix said as tears rolled gently down his face.

"because i know you didn't mean it, no matter how bad it hurt. i know you're putting in effort to changing." jisung said as his eyes watered.

"i'm such a bad friend." felix shook his head.

"yeah you are." jisung chuckled.

"ass!" felix hit him with a pillow.

"but you're a really amazing best friend." jisung laughed as he tackled felix into a hug.

the two best friends sobbed in each others embrace.

"i had a bad day. like, really bad." felix whispered. "and i just- i lost it."

"what happened babe?" jisung whispered back.

"my sisters in the hospital. unspeakable things happened to her." felix said as he sobbed harder.

"i'm sorry lix." jisung cried.

"it's not your fault." felix said between his sobs.

"so what now? do we kiss and make up?" jisung chuckled.

"bitchass." felix giggled.

"i love you." jisung sighed contently.

"i love you too ji." felix smiled, hugging his best friend tighter.

"wanna watch a movie?" jisung asked.

"of course sugar pop." felix replied.

"what do you wanna watch baby bottle pop?" jisung asked as he sat up.

"your pick." felix smiled.

"wait. i forgot, i would also appreciate if you didn't put my business out to all our friends." jisung said gently.

"understood, i'm also sorry for that. and i really don't care if you chase me and beat me, i deserve it." felix chuckled.

"so sweet honey bun, let's watch the bee movie." jisung smiled.

"you're fucking kidding." felix deadpanned

"i am, let's watch...the disney channel original movie girl vs. monster." jisung smiled.

"now we're talking!" felix said excitedly.

a/n: hi loves, how are you? i'm doing okay. make sure to eat and hydrate! i love you all. MWAH!