19

"is this weird for you too?" jisung asked as they cuddled in his bed.

"i mean, not really." minho replied.

"it's just such a sudden switch..i don't know." jisung sighed in frustration.

"calm down." minho said gently. "just follow your heart, do what feels natural. don't push yourself into doing anything. and we can slow down if anything feels too fast paced."

"thanks." jisung smiled, burying his face into minhos chest.

"jisung look at me." minho said quietly.

jisung looked up, making eye contact with him.

"i'm serious. if you feel like we need to slow down, tell me. communication is important."

"communication didn't really do us justice at the beginning." jisung chuckled. "but i will, i promise." he smiled.

"good." minho nodded with a smile.

"so...i have to ask...why did you act like that?"

"like what...exactly?" minho knew what jisung meant, he was just too afraid to answer him.

"well...douchey? i'm not trying to be mean or anything..i just-" jisung let out a sigh in frustration.

"because of my dad." minho answered. "because i had a reputation to uphold. i really was just joking with you that first day..but you snapped on me so i felt like i had to defend myself."

"i'm sorry.." jisung frowned. "parents suck. who let these people have kids?"

"it's okay ji, i'm out of that situation now." minho chuckled. "and i think...i hope i've gotten you to chill out."

"hey-" jisung laughed.

"i couldn't even admire you without getting screamed at!" minho joined his laughter.

"you're the one that always said you were trying to figure out what i'm supposed to be." jisung frowned.

"cause you're so pretty, you ass hat." minho giggled.

"thanks, bitch ass." jisung smiled.

"sorry, should i call you doctor phil?" minho bursted out into laughter.

"don't you dare!" jisung lightly slapped minhos chest. "asshole."

"i'm just joking." minho laughed as he reached a hand up, patting jisungs head.

"jisung!" there was a knock at the door.

"closet." jisung whispered to minho, allowing the boy to get out of bed. "yeah?" he called out.

"you bitch let me in!" felix shouted as minho opened the closet door, quickly closing it as he took a seat on the ground. he hid in the clothes, breathing quietly. (HAHAHHAHAHA HES IN THE CLOSET CAUSE HES GAY)

"fine." jisung groaned, getting up and unlocking his door.

"i can't take this!" felix yelled dramatically as he entered the room, flopping onto jisungs bed.

"what's wrong?" jisung asked, taking a seat next to him.

"your blanket smells...different. anyways, back to me! if seo changbin doesn't ask me to be his boyfriend SOON i'm actually going to do it myself." felix groaned.

"so...why don't you?" jisung shrugged.

"what? are you out of your mind?"

"do you want me to talk to him?" jisung giggled.

"you're so amazing this is why you're my best friend! just don't let him know i had you talk to him, be discreet you know?" felix smiled.

"i'll just ask when he plans on asking you to be his boyfriend and why he's dragging it out." jisung nodded.

"you're the most perfect and amazing best friend." felix squealed.

"okay okay, now get out. i'm about to take a nap." jisung laughed.

"fine. enjoy your nap sleeping beauty." felix rolled his eyes as he got up, leaving the room.

as soon as he heard the door lock, minho opened the closet doors.

"i thought he'd never leave." minho giggled.

"get over here, you're so dramatic." jisung chuckled as he opened his arms.

"hm..i'm the dramatic one?" minho laughed as he wrapped his arms around jisung, the two falling to lay down.

"WAIT- so when you didn't let that girl talk shit to me in class it was because you've had the hots for me this whole time?" jisung asked, lightly hitting minhos shoulder.

"you're so abusive." minho playfully sighed. "that's an interesting way of wording it but basically. you know i don't have to have the hots for you to be a good person, right?" he chuckled.

"oh..." jisung mumbled awkwardly.

"what do you mean 'oh'?" minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"i guess my perspective is just messed up i guess." jisung awkwardly laughed.

"are you only nice when you have the hots for someone?" minho chuckled.

"no..it's not that." jisung shook his head. "nevermind let's talk about something else."

"okay..." minho nodded. what have you been through, han jisung? "this is kinda awkward do you wanna just make out?"

"works for me." jisung smiled as he connected their lips.

a/n: you guys aren't ready.