Chapter 29: Game Day!

Every one seemed to be hype about every thing that was in fact going on just now, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
I had not even left my cell, but I heard loud noises as if it was that every one in the prison was in fact pretending to be monkeys just now. As I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, at that. As it was that they had never done that before at a football game, at that.
It must have just been one guy that thought that it was in fact going to be funny to do as such a thing like that. As I was sure that it had in fact resignated a trend through out the rest of the place, at that. As even the kids who I knew were in fact not football players did in fact seem to do the exact same thing as it was that the others were in fact doing just now.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of the rest of that other stuff, all at once.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I knew that there was no use at this point. As to the fact that it was that I felt like I should even try to fall back to sleep. As it was clear that there was no possible way that I could in fact possibly do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to have thought on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact suddenly just kind of calm my self down a little bit.
I kind of just seemed to just stand there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact eventually just seem to start to calm my self down. As it was that I felt like it was that I needed to be that way if it was that I was in fact going to get any thing done, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer. I kind of just groaned a little bit to my self, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to put the pillow on my face. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit under my breathe to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"My God! Will you all please shut the fuck up!" I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As much to my surprise, it did in fact actually seem to be the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to just hear the people grow quiet.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the beeping noise in the back ground, all at once, at that. As it was clear that it was in fact letting every one know that they were in fact free to leave their cells just now.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear the roar of all of the doors begin to open. As it was clear that every one was in fact ready to get up, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I heard it as it was that the voices did in fact just seem to run down the hall way, all at the exact same time too.
Until it was that they then did in fact just seem to fade off, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that every one had in fact left off in a little bit of a foot race on over towards the cafeteria, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact hear the voice of the security guard from out side. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to him self as it was clear to me.
As I kind of just seemed to stare above me at the ceiling for just a little bit more time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Jesus! Those boys are crazy today!" He seemed to have yelled, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit shocked as to the fact as to just what it was that had in fact even been going on, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards the other bed that was in fact in here, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that it was that Thomas, he did in fact seem to be a little bit lost, and a little bit freaked out as to just what it was that had in fact even just happened, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too.
As I just seemed to stand there and stared at Thomas for just a little bit longer, all at once. I kind of just smirked on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw him staring at me with his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards me just now.
"You have any clue what that is about?" He said, as it was clear that it was that he did in fact not seem to know much as to just what it was that was in fact even going on. Which it was that I could not really blame him for what it was that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that he was not really a football player, all at the exact same time too. As well as the fact that it was that I knew that it was that whilst it was that I knew that it was always like that on game day. That was a little bit over the top, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
I could not help but to smile at it how ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that the rest of the team was in fact ready to go on ahead and get all of this started, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact just seemed to have been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down my self, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to roll my eyes right on over towards Thomas, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I noticed that it was that he did in fact just seem to be lost as to just what it was that I was even getting at still, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to notice that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, never the less, at that.
"The boys are out for blood..." I said to him, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to smile right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod back on over towards him.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to let him know as to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now in the very first place any ways, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was even getting at, at first, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to start to have his head tilted a little bit on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case how ever. He just then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times, at first. As in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to crack a little all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it has in fact even been the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at once.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to just calm my self down. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to hear his voice. As it was in fact clear that it was that he did in fact just seem to know as to just what ever it was that he should say back to me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was, that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I kind of just blinked my own eyes a few times my self at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once, at that, never the less.
"Alright... Well I guess that we should join them, should we not?" He seemed to ask me, all at the exact same time too, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to have quite a bit of an excited smile on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get up from off of the bed that it was that I had in fact even been laying on long before now. As I was in fact tired of laying in this bed too, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see that it was that we both then did in fact just seem to start to walk right on over, towards where it was that the front door of the cell was in fact at, all at once. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when we both then did in fact just seem walk out the cell door, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at onc.
We then did in fact just seem to start to see the friendly security guard on the other side of this hall way, all at the exact same time too. As per usual, the cell door did in fact let out a very loud beeping noise, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that we had in fact left the room, all at the exact same time too.
The security guard turned his head around, as it was that he had his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, as it was that he did in fact just seem to look at the both of us. As it was clear that he was in fact a little bit lost. And he was in fact a little bit shocked to see the both of our faces for what ever reason or another, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared right back at the man for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to speak right on over towards me. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... I would have thought you would have been at the front of this! You being the team captain and all!" He said to me, as it was clear that he was actually surprised that we were in fact the last ones to leave our room, all at the exact same time too. Which always seemed to be the case for me.
As it was that I still felt like I was healing from my injuries, as it was that I always felt like I was so worn out every single day. And I always wanted to get a little bit of some extra sleep, all at the exact same time too. So I felt like it should not be all too big of a surprise to this guy what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit entire time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to kind of shake my head back over towards the man, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back on over towards him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him blink his eyes a few time. As it was clear that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards him just now.
"No... I actually enjoy my sleep..." I said, as it was that I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit. As it was clear that I was in fact getting at the fact that with every one making loud noises this morning, at that. That it had in fact woken me up clearly, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. The man just then did in fact just seem to laugh a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he felt like it was that it was in fact fair enough as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said back to him, at that.
He just simply just seemed to nod right back on over towards us, all at the exact same time too. As he just let the both of us walk right past us. As it was with out all too much fuss what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a gentle sigh of some sort of relief as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact once again begin to start to hear the voice of Thomas. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have noticed that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at him right in to his eyes, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"That dude is a lot cooler than the last one we had for sure..." He said, as it was clear to me that he was in fact talking about the last guard that it was that had in fact been here. As it was that he had in fact lost his job, due to the fact that it was that he had in fact beat the shit out of a kid so hard, he had in fact put the kid in a coma.
I kind of shivered at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was sure glad that it was that I had not been that kid. As I knew that the last guard had in fact been looking for any reason possible to start a fight with me, never the less.
I kind of just got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff how ever, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I kind of just seemed to speak a bit out loud to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was a little bit of a response towards Thomas, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of already had got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that.
"Yeah... For sure... He's cool..." I said, as it was that I kind of just had my eyes and my focus on just what it was that was in fact in front of us just now, never the less. As it was in fact the cafeteria, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I had heard loud cheering for the kids a few minutes ago as it was that they had headed this way. But now for what ever reason or another, it did in fact seem to be dead silent. As I was fairly certain that there was no way that all of the kids could be gone. And that they could have already had their food served, and they had already eaten it, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to just tilt my head a little bit to my self. As I wondered if the kids had in fact decided to rebel for what ever reason or another. And had decided that it was that they were not going to go and eat breakfast, as I knew that some kids had done as such a thing like that, a few times, at that.
But not the entire place, never the less, as I knew that those never worked in a place like this. As well as the fact that it was that I also knew that I would have heard some thing about it. As I kind of felt like it was that I might be going a little bit crazy just now.
How ever, just as it was that me and Thomas just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just seem to start to go right in to the cafeteria, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the place erupt. As it kind of scared me at first, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on just now. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that every one was in fact cheering, all at the exact same time too.
"GameDay! GameDay! GameDay!"