Chapter 34: SmartAss

The ref blew the whistle, as it was the end of the first half. As it was that I felt like I might have just played the best first half in the history of all of football, all at the exact same time too. But it was that we were still some how losing the game just now.
As it was that the other team had in fact knelt the ball on their own 15 yard line, as it was clear that they knew that they did in fact not have a shot to go 85 yards in one play. Well at least they thought that it was that it was in fact the case. As based off of the way that things had in fact just seemed to have been going so far. I felt like it was that they did in fact have a fair chance of doing it.
As it was half time now, as it was that all of the men did in fact just seem to get off of the field. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to look on over towards the score board. Even though I already knew as to just what the score even was, at that.
As it was that we had in fact scored every single time that it was that we had in fact had the ball, at that. As well as the fact that we had got the ball first as well. So it was that you would think that we would surely have the lead right?
But no... They also had in fact scored every single time that it was that they had the ball as well. As it was that they also did in fact not have a single turn over such as us. As it was that they did in fact have a 49-48 lead going in to the half, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to curse a little bit to my self. As it was that I was upset at the way that things were going just now.
"Nearly 300 yards, and 4 touch downs... If we didn't go for it on 4th down those few times... Than we might be in the lead right now..." I said to my self, as it was that I was in fact not happy with the way that things did in fact just so happen to be just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to feel some one put a hand on my shoulder, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now at first. Until it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards Johny, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just hear him begin to speak to me, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, never the less.
"Well... Maybe we can get a 2 point conversation, or maybe they might miss an extra point..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, at that. As it was clear to me that he did in fact have absolutely 0 faith on our defense the way that things had been playing out this entire game, at that.
Which it was that I really did in fact not seem to blame him what so ever as to that being the case. As it was that I felt like it was that they had not even gotten them to a 3rd down conversion this entire game. As it was that if it was that they had, than the other team must have scored right after that play, never the less.
As it was that I knew that it was that we did in fact just so happen to seem to go right on the field once again. Just before it was that I got a single second of break. And that it was that I got any time to breathe, or rest my self for just a few seconds, at that.
I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times my self as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up to just what it was that Johny had said. As it was that I knew that it was in fact quite a bit of a negative attitude that it was that he had in fact just came at me with, never the less, at that.
But I really felt like it was that I could not really blame him for being the way that it was that he was in fact even being just now, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak right back on over towards him all of the sudden, at that. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards him, never the less.
"Yeah... Maybe..." I said, as it was that I could not really think of any thing else good to say besides that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on away over towards Johny, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to just go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards the tunnel that did in fact lead to the locker room.
As it was that I felt like I was just about ready to go down that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have thought as such a thing like that, all at once.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the blank voice of coach Williams. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to speak up to the team, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him in stead, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare at coach right in to his eyes for just a few seconds. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he had to yell to us all, at that.
"Alright boys... You know where to go at half time!" He said, as it was clear that he was in fact talking about the tunnel that was in fact right in front of us all. As it was in fact clear that he was in fact waiting for us all to go down there, all at the exact same time too. Which it was that I kind of just seemed to simply just breathe in a little bit to my self at first, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I saw that it was that several of my team mates were in fact already doing as to just what it was that coach had in fact told them to do. As it was that I knew that it was that I did in fact just seem to start to do the exact same thing that it was that the rest of them were in fact even doing just now.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just do my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I could in fact hear the stomping of the cleats, as it was that we did in fact just seem to start to continue to go down the long tunnel, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have thought on that for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self once again, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak quietly to my self, just as it was that I had done long before now.
"Come on... We can win this... We are only down by 1 point..." I said, as it was that I looked on over towards Peter, as it was that I did in fact see that it was that he had his head down low to the ground, at that. As I was not all too sure as to the fact that it was that it was in fact due to the fact that it was that he knew that he was playing bad.
Or if it was that he knew that coach was in fact going to give him quite a bit of a stern talking to, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. Just as soon as it was that the rest of us did in fact get in to the locker room. In which it was that I already saw that the door was in fact open just now. As it was clear to me that coach was in fact already in there just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just begin to see that it was. That the team did in fact just seem to go in to the locker room with coach, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to join them all with coach, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear one of my team mates, at that, never the less. As it was that they just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that they did in fact feel like they even needed to say. As much as it was that I felt like I really did in fact not want to do as such a thing like that just now.
"Great... I wonder what coach is going to have to say to us about this..." I heard the kid say, as it was that it was clear that it was that he was in fact in a bit of a sarcastic tone of voice. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be that it was the case to me. That the guy did in fact just seem to not be taking this all too seriously what so ever.
As it was that as such a thing like that had in fact just seemed to have began to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I kind of just closed my eyes for just a few seconds, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, at that.
I kind of just seemed to have got my mind and my focus off of what it was that the kid had in fact even just said at first, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to crack a little bit of a smile on my face for what ever reason or another, at that.
Though, I knew as to just why it was that I did in fact just seem to start to know as to just why that was in fact the case for me, at that. As it was that I just kind of held that grin for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self, at that.
"I'm playing football again..." I said, as it was that this whether or not it be the fact that their defense did in fact just so happen to seem to suck. I knew that it was that I was in fact playing the best football that it was that I had in fact ever played in my life, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have thought on that for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a very loud noise, all at once, at that. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that some one was in fact angry, and they had in fact just smashed some thing, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woke my self up to that, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, never the less, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that to see that it was coach that had in fact just done as such a thing like that.
As it almost seemed like it was that he was in fact throwing a little bit of a temper tantrum just now, all at the exact same time too. Which I knew as to just why that was in fact the case, at that, never the less. As it was that I knew that it was nothing to joke about at all, at that. Nor was it any thing to mock him for either, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a few more seconds of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear him begin to start to yell finally, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit to my self.
As I knew that it was that this was not the first time that it was that he had in fact been this way this year. As it was clear to me that it was that so did the rest of the team know that it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Johny begin to start to whisper some thing under his breathe, at that.
As it was that I kind of did my best to try to ignore as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say at first. But it was a little bit hard for me to do as such a thing like that as well. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, any ways, at that.
"Well... Here we go again..." He said, as it was that I kind of just winced a little bit as to just what ever it was that he had in fact even just said just now, never the less. As it was that I felt like he did in fact have a good point as to the fact as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
But I knew that it was that I could also not blame coach for this what so ever, never the less. As I knew that it was that he did in fact love the game of football, and that it was that he only did in fact want to see the team do good and for the team to succeed, at that. As that was also not so bad of a thing what so ever, at that.
Either which way it did in fact just so happen to be all at the exact same time too, never the less. I just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to remember, and I just then did in fact just seem to realize as to the fact that it was of course.
That coach was in fact speaking to us all, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at first, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact just seem to start to say to us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"This is the most sorry performance I have ever seen..." He simply said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have a very angry look on his face as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to us all, at that. But he just seemed to some how talk to us all in the most calm voice in the world, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was in fact a little bit surprised, as well as the fact that it was in fact the fact that it was. That I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what ever it was that he was in fact even just saying just now. And as to just what it was that was even going on as well, never the less.
As it was that I just kind of did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare at coach Williams for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact kind of shiver to my self. As it was that I knew that it was that he was in fact kind of right on just what it was that he had in fact even just said to us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have continued to just stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Denzel all of the sudden, as well. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look on over towards him. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say back to coach, at that.
"But coach... Our offense has played the best that we have all year... What do you mean?" He said to coach, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was completely lost as to just what it was that Denzel had even said. And as to the fact that it was that he could in fact be so dumb as to just what it was that he had in fact said, at that.
As it was clear that he did in fact not realize as to the fact that it was of course, never the less. That coach was in fact not talking about our offense what so ever, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was that Denzel was not at all stupid what so ever all at the exact same time too. But I knew that it was that he a lot of the times did in fact just seem to never under stand as to just what ever it was that some one was in fact getting at a lot of the time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, at that, never the less. As I could tell that just based off of the look that was in fact on the face of coach just now. That it was clear that it was, that he was not all too happy as to just what ever it was that Denzel had in fact even just said, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of coach. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact begin to speak back to Denzel, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that coach Williams did in fact just seem to start to even say back to Denzel, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Okay smartass..."