Stronger

• Dedicated to This story is dedicated to my two best friends

Natsu POV

"Lucy is late." Natsu said with a growl.

"Maybe she overslept." Gray said with little concern.

"No, Lucy would never oversleep." Natsu said disagreeing with Gray.

"Maybe I should check on her?" Natsu wonder.

"No!" Erza said with force.

"I'll go check up on her. Since we are both females." Erza said with confidence.

By the time erza look at natsu's way he wasn't there anymore. Erza realize he gone to Lucy's apartment. She was boiling mad because natsu ignored her orders.

"He will pay when he comes back." Erza tried hard not to yell.

Normal POV

Natsu went to go check up on Lucy, but she wasn't there. He look around the town afterwords. She was no where to be seen. He went back to the guild, erza yelled at him for a second, but then shouted that Lucy is missing. Everyone was stunned. Erza asked natsu when was the last time he saw her. He said last night. Erza then told him to explain to her what happen last night. He told her everything, except the part when they were about to kiss. Everyone was heartbroken that they made Lucy feel invisible. Mostly erza because she felt as the one to take care of everyone in the guild. But natsu rival that feeling of guilt. He felt the one to blamed. Master came and calmed down everyone. He started up a search for Lucy. But no results, they couldn't find her.

3 Years Later

For the past three years lucy has been training with a water dragon called Elizabeth. Elizabeth saved her from a man called beck. He was trying to use Lucy's celestial wizards magic to take over the world. But Elizabeth saved her right on time. Elizabeth told Lucy that it felt like she was calling her to help, and that's why she saved her. It is rare for a dragon to help a human wizard. Elizabeth ask Lucy if she will train with her, and she agreed. Lucy knew that she had to leave natsu, gray, erza, Wendy, happy, and the whole guild for a while; she felt unwanted. Plus, she wanted to surprise everyone on how much stronger she has gotten. She knew that she will go back to the guild after she is done training.

Lucy POV

"Ok Elizabeth ready!" Lucy said with excitement.

"Alright my child, here I come!" Elizabeth said coming at Lucy.

Lucy stop her with her water dragon slayer magic.

Lucy uses four types of magic. One, is her celestial wizard magic, second, is her water dragon slayer magic(with her water dragon slayer magic she can cast healing spells too), third, is her liquid magic(controls anything that has liquid inside of it. For example, she can kill someone by just making there blood disappear because blood has water.) fourth, is her illusion magic(can makes things feel real and look real). Lucy has become more powerful than natsu, enough to become an s-class Mage. Elizabeth has taught her all four magics, except her celestial wizard magic. She lives in the Forrest with Elizabeth. She is giving Lucy her final test of her training because she is leaving tomorrow to go live with the other dragons.

"ROAR OF THE WATER DRAGON!" Lucy yelled, blasting Elizabeth into a wall made of rock.

"WING SLASH OF THE WATER DRAGON!" Lucy yelled once Elizabeth got back on her feet.

Elizabeth started to flap her wings hard enough to stop Lucy from containing her balance.

"LUQUIDS THAT FLOW THROUGH THE HEAVENS: HOLY WATER!" Lucy cast a very power spell to destroy Elizabeth's blood cells for a short amount of time.

This is Lucy chance to finish her battle with Elizabeth, but when Elizabeth disappears she knew it was a trap that she has set up for her. Elizabeth cast a illusion spell. Lucy knew how to get out of it, she knew that Elizabeth is still in pain from her last spell that's why she cast an illusion spell.

"ILLUSION BREAK" Lucy immediately got out of Elizabeth's trap and Elizabeth was dumbfound.

"TALONS OF THE WATER DRAGON!" Lucy screamed, Elizabeth was thrown down to the ground.

Lucy calls out Gemimini.

"I am linked to the path to the world of Celestial Spirits, now! O spirit, answer my call and pass through the gate! Gemimini!"

Gemimini comes and Lucy ask them to perform Urano Metria. They say yes.

"URANO METRIA!" Lucy and Gemimini cast the spell and hits Elizabeth.

Immediately Elizabeth gives up and Lucy run towards her and cast her most powerfull healing spell and cures Elizabeth and herself(unlike Wendy, Lucy can heal herself).

"I'm so proud of you, you pass with flying colors!" Elizabeth said.

"Really Elizabeth!" Lucy yelled with excitement.

"Gemimini you can go back now" she said with a smile.

"Goodbye princesses." Gemimini said.

"Bye and don't call me that!" Lucy yelled at Gemimini.

Gemimini laughed and left.

"Lucy what are you going to do now since you pass the final test?" Elizabeth asked.

"I going back to fairytail!" She said with excitement.

"It will be sad that your leaving to where the all the dragons are." Lucy said, "where is that place?"

"I cannot tell you my child, it is secret." Elizabeth said.

"Alright, since it our last day together can you tell me the most powerfull spells that the you, the water dragon, know?" Lucy begged Elizabeth until finally she taught her the spells.

Night came and Elizabeth and Lucy went to sleep.

"I love you Elizabeth!" She yells.

"I love you as we'll my child." Elizabeth said.

In the morning Elizabeth wasn't in her cave. Lucy knew that she left. She started packing up her stuff, as she doing that she notice a water droplet on the floor, she picks it up and immediately a voice in her head appears.

"Lucy, my child, by the time you finds this water droplet it mean that I have left to go live with the other dragons. Just because I left you doesn't mean I'm not watching you, you are my child, and like a mother always does, she watches over her child. Making sure they're going on the right path. We will see each other again very soon. Eat this water droplet my child and then only you would become a full fledge water dragon slayer. You may ask why you have to, but you'll see when you eat this. I will always protect you, cherish you, support you, guide you, and love you my sweet child Lucy heartfilia. From your mother, Elizabeth."

Lucy cried while she ate the water droplet. As soon as she did, blue strikes appear on her blonde hair, her eyes turned into a blueish/brownish color, her skin became waterproof, and finally water started to surround her; it comes closer and closer until it goes inside Lucy. That was a spell cast on her by Elizabeth. That's the the spell of life, which meant if someone dies she can only cast this spell once and the person will come back to life.

"What does Elizabeth know, she wouldn't just give me a powerfull spell for nothing. Something bad is going to happen for sure." Lucy thought to herself.

She finish packing up and head to the fairytail guild, on the way home all she could think about was the spell of life.