Information

Morning

"Huh?" natsu is awoken by the sunlight that is shining on his tan skin. He looks around the room; he's in a medical room.

Natsu's mind: am in a hospitable?

He tries to get up but he feels a sharp pain coming from his chest, he also feels something pulling him down. He looks down and see Lucy holding his arm, but she was asleep. He could see all the cuts the monster left her. The cuts were all over her body, on her face, her arms, her legs, her chest, everywhere! Natsu looks back down to see he's half naked, but still had his pants on. His whole chest was covered in badges. He touches it gently and it hurt like hell to natsu; he winced at the pain.

"Lucy..." he gently strokes lucy's face and placed his hand on her face. All of a sudden natsu hears a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" natsu yelled silently, not to wake up lucy.

"It's us natsu-san" wendy reply.

"May we come in?" Wendy asked. Natsu said yes and Erza, Gray, and Wendy came in.

"Where are we?" natsu asked looking around the place again.

"We're in Christie's medical room." erza replied.

"Who?" natsu said.

"Lucy's client" erza said.

"Since lucy is still asleep, can we talk to you outside in the living room?" gray asked

"Umm...sure" natsu slowly pick up lucy's hand off his arm, and carefully got out of bed.

"Did you do something last night that we didnt know about?" gray smirked. He looked at lucy in natsu's bed

"Huh?" Natsu was clueless. He saw gray looking at lucy, so he turn around. Nothing was different lucy was still in his bed. That's when natsu got it.

"We didnt do anything last night, ice pee!" natsu blushed, he then quickly got out of the room before any more jokes were made.

Natsu was amazed at the living room. It was huge! It had leather couches, a beautiful glass counter, and a fire place. With a fancy rug. The room was colorful and artistic! Natsu then turn to his side and saw a huge table of food. He was drooling.

"OH MY GOD!" his eyes sparkled. He quickly went to the table, pick up a plate, and started serving himself so much food.

"Natsu! Were not here for the food! We need to discuss something!" Erza yelled at natsu. He quickly sat on the couch and placed his plate on counter.

"What do you need to talk about?" Natsu said.

"Well about the attack last night, the whole thing doesnt make sense" erza looked down; lost in her thought.

"Tell me!" Natsu demanded.

"Well lets start from the beginning..." erza said.

"Christie told me that lucy went out to search for the monster, and never came back until we brought her back. When we arrive something was strange, there was a barrier we couldnt past. We attack the barrier several times, but not a crack. Then we saw you running inside the barrier, we screamed for you. You look at us, but it didnt seem like you notice us. We combine our attacks for you to notice us, but it was futile. We try to find another way inside so we look around the barrier-" erza was interrupt by natsu.

"Wait! What do you mean i didnt notice you guys?" natsu said.

"It's like that, you didnt notice us" erza said.

"But i would have smelled you guys at least..." natsu said.

"Well you didnt. It probably has something to do with the barrier. It seems like it didnt want us to interfere on what was going on inside it." erza said.