The Anger of A Dragon

Lucy's Apartment

It was morning. I awoke to the sunlight beaming on my face. I look around my room, everything seem normal. I see a blanket is around my shoulder. I was on my desk, i look down and i guess i fell asleep researching lisanna's drawings, and zerf. I feel someone on my side looking down on me. I turn around.

"Natsu?" lucy couldnt see natsu that well because sunlight was hitting natsu's back. This made natsu shine. Lucy covered her eyes.

"Lucy? What are you reading?" lucy looked down, and then looked up at natsu's face.

"Why didnt you tell me about this!?" lucy stood up.

"I didnt want you to worry!" natsu argue. He reach for his books.

"What are you doing?" lucy pulled back the books behind her.

"Trying to grab the books." natsu attempt to reach for his books again, lucy pulled it on her side.

"What's the real reason you didnt tell me?" lucy knew that there's more to it than natsu worrying about her.

"Come on! Give it back!" natsu demanded his books back.

"Just tell me the reason why didnt you tell me!" lucy raised her voice. Natsu attempt one more time to get his books. This time he was successful.

"Natsu!" lucy yelled.

"No! Im not going to give this book back to you!" natsu yelled.

"I was only trying to help!" natsu was getting impatient. And then............................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!" lucy was shocked at first. But then..........................................................

"Natsu are you  serious!? We're fight over a book! You know how childish this is!?" lucy was on the verge of tears.

"Just tell me why you didnt want me to know!" natsu temper was getting low, he had to calm down, but with lucy yelling at him it made it hard to do so.

Natsu finally burst and came closer to lucy, "LUCY! DONT YOU DARE GO LOOKING UP MORE BOOKS ABOUT ZERF OR THE DRAWING! UNDERSTOOD!" lucy was terrified. She was shaking. Tears were running down her cheeks. She fell to the floor, knees first.

"I'll take that as a yes." Soon natsu left through the door, slamming it when he closed it. Leaving lucy in tears and in shock.

Lucy's mind: What the hell just happen? Was that even natsu? He looked so scary. His eyes were murderous. You could feel his negative energy flowing through you. His voice was so loud, louder than lion. Just being next to him, i felt like i was being burned. Is that the natsu i love?

  Lucy started crying like a baby. She couldnt stand the fact that persons lies within natsu. While lucy was crying, a little knock was heard from her window.

Lucy's mind: Please dont let it be natsu.

Lucy turns  to her window and sees a blue feline cat there. She wipes her tears away and stands up, and starts walking to her window.