Memories

Lucy was running down the hall, she saw a door. She quickly ran to it. When she reached it, she stopped, took at breathe, and then turned the knob.

"You can do this" Lucy whispered to herself. She opened it and expecting to see the third God. Unexpectedly, there was no floor, it was a trap. Before Lucy could take a another step into the room, she looked down and notices the floor is gone. She was wide eye.

"Almost fell for that, huh?" She looked in front of her and saw another door on the other side of the room.

"I need to jump over to the other side." Lucy whispered to herself. She pulled out her Fleuve d'étoiles, and try to find something to hold on to. It was pretty clear place, the only place she could think of holding onto is the door knob. She aim her whip at the door knob and successfully had a tight grip on it.

"Here i go!" Lucy got ready to swing to the other side, she jumped off and started flying. But in the middle of the flight, Lucy's Fleuve d'étoiles let go of the door knob. Thus, Lucy was falling into the darkness of the trap.

"Ahahahahahaha!" Lucy was in mid air screaming her head off. She finally took control of situation, and prepare herself for landing. When she was about to land, she notices water flowing underneath her.

"River?" When she landed on her feet, she made a giant splash in the water.

She look out into the distance and saw a river going downward, "I was right." She said.

She started walking the opposite direction of the river, which was upward. It was kind of hard to walk in the water because it was up to Lucy's thighs and Lucy didn't like the feeling the water was giving her. She felt like there was a shark in the water, just waiting to attack her. This made her walk faster. She didnt know where she was going, but she felt like this was the right path. For some reason, the water got hotter.

"What the hell!?" Lucy walked even faster.

As Lucy was walking, Lucy saw Natsu standing a few yards away!

"Natsu!" Lucy started running towards him. When she reached him, she bear hugged him from behind. But when she did, Natsu suddenly disappeared.

"Huh?" Lucy looked at the empty space that Natsu was in.

"I swear to god i saw him!" She looked around to see if he telaported. But he didn't.

"I must be seeing things.." Lucy looks at her hand, wondering whats wrong. After a while, she's goes back to walking upward. But after 10 minutes, Lucy sees her father walking in front of her, just a few feet away.

"Otousan!?" Lucy starts running towards him with her arm stretched out. But once her hand touches him, he disappears too.

"Okay now i know somethings up." Lucy looked up and saw many people at once. She saw Natsu, her mother, her father, Erza, Happy, and Juvia.

"What the hell is happening!?" Lucy just kept walking straight, but she walked slowly to look at everyone. Lucy's memories of her childhood start flooding her head. She remembers sad ones the most. As she sees her mother, the day comes back to Lucy when her mother died. She didn't know what to do that day. All she did was cried. When coming to see her father, she remembers all the abuse he inflicted on her. But she forgives him because it was hard dealing with your wife's death, while you're raising a child. As she walks by Erza, she remembers all the times Erza has helped her in battle and quietly thanks her for being there. When she sees Happy, she couldn't help, but to smile. That cat has teased her so much over the years. As she comes by Juvia, she remembers her screaming at her "LOVE RIVAL!" Lucy couldn't help to laugh a little. As she remembers memories that are sad, she also remembers the ones that are happy. She starts running in the water. As remembers all the good memories, it gives her strength to fight.