The Heart To With Stand Anything

At The Guild

"Listen up! master wants everyone up on the second floor in 10 minutes. Got that!" Erza was passing along a message that master told erza to do.

"Lucy is it about the thing?" natsu said worriedly.

"Yeah. We have to tell everyone about." lucy said looking deep within natsu's eyes.

"But will they believe you?" natsu said.

"That's up to them, but knowing the guild so well they'll probably believe me." lucy said.

"Well master did agree with you, but we need the whole guild's help to accomplish this." natsu said.

"Hopefully they believe us." lucy said.

30 minutes Earlier

"Hey mira do you know where master is by any chance?" lucy said with anxiety.

"He's upstairs in his office." mira smiled and pointed to the second floor.

"Thanks mira" lucy smiled and started walking away.

"Lucy! wait up for me!" natsu said trying to catch up with lucy.

"Come on slowpoke!" lucy laughed, but her laughter return into pure silence when she arrived outside of master's office.

"Do you think he will believe you lucy?" natsu said painting a little bit.

"Yeah" lucy knock on the door.

"Come in" lucy opened the door and quickly closed it.

"Master we need to talk!" lucy said urgently.

"What is it" master said.

"I need you help" lucy said

"It's a long story, but......." (Keep in mind of this meeting with master and the guild. I wont explain what happens until one of the very last chapters. So please bare with me. Sorry for disturbing you.)

Present Time

Everyone was upstairs. The whole guild was worried of what could the meeting be about, the guild really didn't have meetings unless something important happen. In this case something huge happen.

"Okay we'll be starting!" erza yelled.

"Hello everyone you're probably wonder why you're here. Lets start by lucy explain her story with you." master moved off the stage and left lucy and natsu by her side.

"Okay guys i have a story to tell you, you might not believe at first, but IT'S THE TRUTH!" lucy started explaining her story. The guild started crying in tears, especially mira and elfman. It was a lot to take in, but the guild believe in lucy. Mira nearly fainted, but elfman was their to help his sister.

"So minna i need your help to accomplish my goal, No! Our Goal!" the guild immediately reply.

"YEAH" the guild said.

"Thank you minna. With this she'll be set free" lucy started crying too, but natsu wipe her tears away.

"We can do this lucy" natsu said looking at lucy.

"Yeah" lucy was still crying, but she smiled.

"Let's Do This!" lucy raised her fist in the air and so did everyone else.

"Yeah" the guild said.

3 Days later

"Everyone I have an announcement!" master said on top of the bar table