The Raging Battle!

With Erza, Gray, and Wendy. Evening.

"Damn it! Doesnt seem that were going to make in time! If we can only get something or someone to gives us a ride!" gray said while covering his eyes from the wind.

"And this weather isnt helping either," erza said, and then turning to wendy.

"Wendy! What's the weather?" erza said.

Wendy looked at the sky, "Its going to get cloudy soon, plus its going to be really windy."

"Isnt there any faster way to get there?!" gray started raising is voice because the wind is starting to pick.

"Well it doesnt seem so." erza said while looking around for a shortcut.

"I may i suggest something?" wendy asked.

"What?" erza and gray said in unison.

"Can we start to run? I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen." wendy said.

Gray and erza looked at each other, and then nodded their heads, "Your right." erza and gray said together.

"We dont have much time, its going to get dark soon." erza said, and then started running.

"Right!" wendy and gray started running as well.

"Oh yeah! Wendy how come charles didnt want to come?" gray said looking behind him to face wendy.

"She said that she wanted to stay because she felt that she was going to be needed more there than with us." wendy said. Suddenly the sky started to get cloudy.

"Hurry!" erza yelled.

"Right!" wendy and gray said.

Back at the Guild

"Okay we need to make a plan!" mira slammed her hands on the bar table.

"Why?" natsu asked.

"Because you cant just go in headfirst into this!" mira said.

"I guess.." natsu said.

"We cant let the future that charles predicted happen." mira said.

Earlier At the Guild

Charles's mind: A monster is fighting lucy tonight. She puts up a good fight, but unexpectedly the monster increases it's speed. Lucy cant keep up, soon enough the monster pierce through lucy's heart. She dies and falls to the floor. Natsu comes, but its too late. He see's lucy dead on the cold floor. Goes on a rampage, and destroys everything. Even killing a few innocent people in the nearby area.

Charles is shocked and frighten from what she saw. She was shaking. She couldnt even move. The vision was so vivid

"Charles are you okay?" wendy ask politely.

"Ye..yes!" charles said lifting her face to face wendy's.

"Do you want to come with us to search for lucy-san and happy-san?" wendy asked.

"No, I feel that im much more need here than with you guys." charles turn around and started searching for natsu.

"Umm...okay." wendy face the guilds door where erza and gray were waiting for her.

Charles's mind: i need to find natsu quick!

Present time at the Guild.

"Okay mira tell us the plan!" natsu said.

"Okay! I want charles and Lily to fly you over to where lucy and happy is staying.-" mira was interrupted.