Author's Note

• Dedicated to Every Nalu fan out there!!

Hey guys! Im so mean to you :( Im sorry, but i cant update this week because of high school applications, and exams for my school are coming up and i need to study for those. My grades are good enough, but i need to get straight A's!!!! Im close to my goal, i have a B, a B-, and the rest are A's. But when it comes to high school's exams, they dont give a crap if you're a straight A student. They will judge you on how well you score on the test. This test is called the High school placement test, what this test basically does it tells the high schools how smart are you and what classes are you going to take before they even tell you you're accept into their school. This test takes place between january, or february. I know its a long time from now, but i know this test is going to be hard. Almost everyone in my class is studying for the test already. There's a book that helps you study for the test. It tells you how, and what the test is going to be like. It also tells you the things they put on the test. I just need to get the book. Plus, i have normal exams coming up for my school. And test that i need to study for. And i need to go visit every high school i applied for. Tomorrow im visiting a high school that i applied to early, so i need lots of rest. And i need to decide what high school im going to. And im fighting with my parents/family about what high school i should go to. I have alot on my plate. This might happen alot for the next few weeks. At least WDxFD is almost done, so yeah. Im sorry guys. Its really hard for me to do this. I had a great idea for this week's chapter, but now i just have to wait. My life right now is really stressful. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys!!! I hope you can forgive me. I'll try to give you a one-shot this week, but i cant guarantee that. Im so sorry again guys, hope you can forgive me and understand what im going through. Its just really tough and painfull right now. I also have family problems too that i have to deal with myself. So its a difficult time right now. Love you guys, sorry again.