bowling champion (lisa x reader)

"Let's make a bet."

Oh right... Here we go again. It doesn't matter what we're doing under which circumstances, Lisa is deadly serious about competition and winning. She'd always come up with idea of a bet: the winner gets something good, the loser end up paying for their fun.

I wouldn't say I don't like the bets, especially since Lisa is in her cutest form then.

I mean... She's not specifically a talent in winning. Even though she starts off as a professional, she always manages to find a way to get beaten in the end.

Poor thing.

She tries hard on everything she does, she always finds a way to make the activity her own, so she's actually always happy. Lisa sure is great company, laughter is a guarantee when you spend time with her.

You'd totally expect her to win with all the enthusiasm inside of her... but unfortunately, that's not reality. She doesn't just make the bets; she ends up paying for them as well.

Today we're in the bowling centre, and when I say we, I'm talking about myself and the girls. Lisa's intention was going alone with me, but...
Jennie overheard and begged to come along, Jisoo didn't want to feel alone and have fun too and Rosie was like 'if everyone is going, I'm coming too.'

So far our attempt of going out together.

Lisa and I aren't dating, in case you were wondering, even though I wouldn't mind being more than friends with her. We've known each other for only a few months, but time went by so quickly, those months feel like years.

Our relationship is cute though. Yes I can get along with all the girls, but not like how I get along with Lisa. There's always a touch of flirting involved whenever we're together, and I'm living for those moments of dare.

Me, as a former and current blink, would've never expected to get to the point where I am right now. I made the decision to go to a coffee shop in Seoul, on a very bright Monday afternoon, I hadn't been in Seoul for months. I don't live in Korea, but I'm in love with the country, especially Seoul. There was this one coffee shop I visited almost everyday, I couldn't pass out on going back again.

Little did I know who else were there to get coffee that day.

They weren't all there, it was actually just Jennie and Lisa I bumped into. And when I say bumped in, I actually mean bumped in. I went into panic mode when I saw the girls entering the store, so when I heard my name being called out for the coffee, I raced towards the desk to take the coffee, without actually checking my surroundings on the way out.. I bumped into Lisa, thank god I didn't spill any coffee onto her or Jennie.

It was still awkward though, I didn't know what to say or do. I knew exactly who they were, while all the information they had about me was: 'girl who just ran into us with coffee'

Luckily, the girls were really kind to me, and we actually ended up sitting in a corner of the store, talking about our lives while sipping from our coffees. That's how this journey started, how our journey started.

"Yo, Y/N, stop daydreaming and come here."

I sigh over dramatically at Lisa's call. "Well thank you for being extra nice to me today, Lisa! I can sure tell you're on your best behavior."

She rolls her eyes at that.

"Alright. We gotta decide the teams now. To be fair, Y/N will pick."

I raise my eyebrow up at her. "To be fair we let Y/N pick? How is that fair?"

"Well, you never went bowling with us. You have practically no clue how bad they are, and how professional I am. So, you decide." she smiles cheekily, patting her own shoulder in the process.