mistress pt.2 (jisoo x reader)

Me
I'm officially in NYC, baby! the plane just landed, I'm waiting for my luggage now

Jisoo ❤️
I can't believe you're so close to me... hurry! I'm waiting for you

The plane ride couldn't be more of a torture. It was comfortable and all, and I was lucky to not have any annoying people around me, especially screaming kids, but I've never longed for anyone more than for her right now.

She's been on my mind for the whole plane ride, making it impossible for me to focus on anything else than my impatience.

The fact that she's so close to me right now feels surreal... and it makes me even more excited than I already was.

I decide to send my mom a text as well as I wait for my suitcase, figuring she'd want to know where I am as well.

Me
the plane just landed safely, I will text you when I arrived at the hotel

Mom
I'm glad honey! how was the flight?

Me
it was alright! I managed to catch up on some sleep

Mom
good for you, honey, I'll talk to you later

I put my phone away again, peeking over to see if my suitcase arrived already. Luckily, it just got shoved onto the luggage belt, slowly rolling over towards me. I take the suitcase off of the luggage belt before making my way towards the exit.

Jisoo told me to look for a driver and a sign with my name, and I don't need long to find him.

A tall, handsome guy, is waiting for me with the sign, and he looks down at me once I get to stand in front of him.

''You're Y/N?''

I nod in response to his question, suddenly feeling very shy. What if she described me different? She has no idea what I look like after all... if this guy is already so surprised by me, then how on earth will she react?

Instead of making me doubt even more, the guy smiles, lowering the sign. ''Kind, sweet, beautiful and open minded. Exactly how Miss Kim described you. I'm Peter, I'll be your driver for today.''

I smile bright at that, and shake his hand to introduce myself, even though he already seems to know who I am.

Damn, she talked about me? I sure hope it's all positive...

Peter puts the sign away and bends down to take my suitcase from me, before walking out in front of me, showing me the way to the car.

The car itself is looking priceless, and I once again am faced with the fact that this is really happening. I'm really in NYC, I'm really taken towards the penthouse... and I'm really going to meet Jisoo.

I can't wait!

-

The car ride itself was comfortable. Peter asked me a lot of questions, and I asked him a lot in return as well. I found out he's been Jisoo's personal assistant for a long while now, and he started caring for her like a daughter.

I'm curious about the state of her living though, she can afford a lot of stuff... a penthouse, expensive car and a personal assistant?

She could be a millionaire for all I know.

We arrive at the penthouse sooner than I expected, and the nerves that were already inside of me, are building up to the maximum again.

The closer we get to the penthouse, the more nervous I start to feel.