jealous (jennie x reader)

Coachella.

One person would call it the happening of the century, the event they have been looking forward to all year long.

Someone else would rather call it a way out of reality, days filled with music and people without having to worry about anything else.

For the Pinks it's a dream coming true.

Yes they have been performing on Coachella before in 2019, but that was only the beginning of the position they were put in right now.

Headliners.

Being the headliner isn't nothing, it's a big responsibility besides it being a big honor.

I still remember the look on Jennie's face once they got told to be the headliner of the festival.

After all the shit they were put through in the COVID period, they genuinely deserved a reward like this.

Not only are they the biggest girl group in the world, but they are also the most hard working girls that I know.

I'm proud to call one of them 'mine.'

I wasn't lucky enough to be by her side during their first Coachella, but I'm honored to be part of the 2023 version.

Jennie was a mysterious girl when I first met her. She didn't look interested in me at all, instead she just talked to me in a cold way and she stared me down with those captivating cat eyes of hers.

She didn't say a lot, but when she said something, it was always loud and clear.

I've spent most of the time with Rosie in the beginning. My first work day was nerve wrecking, since I was chosen to shoot the concepts for their new comeback album.

Appearantly they were impressed by my previous work and they trusted me enough to shoot four beautiful woman in the most stunning outfits.

I didn't even knew their names properly.

Luckily, Rosie comforted me a lot. Not only because she was one of the most fluent in English, but also because of her personality.

She wouldn't even hurt a fly.

She started talking to me on the first day, and she hasn't stopped talking to me ever since. We became close friends, and she's one of the people I don't ever wanna loose again.

Jennie on the other hand had a total different mood that day.

Instead of smiling and putting effort into talking to me, all I got were stares.

Hardcore stares.

Don't get me wrong, but there's just something about her eyes that's unique. They're kinda cat shaped, making them look really sharp, especially when she stares down into your soul.

Her eyes are the biggest reason why I figured she was mysterious.

We started talking a few days after the first shoot.

'Talking'

Jennie isn't the official leader of the group, but when it comes down to decisions, she occasionnally makes them for the girls, which is why she came over to my studio when I perfectionized their pictures.

It was awkward at first, but she appreciated the fact I showed interest in her life, so luckily the atmosphere turned to chill soon after.

She looked through the pictures one by one and gave me a lot of compliments for my work.

I couldn't help but blush.

Eventually she selected the final cuts for the release and when I went behind the computer to send them towards the company, girlie practically crawled into me to look along.