seduce me (pt 4)

(knew all ya horn dogs were waiting for this ;)

WARNING: CONTAINS HEAVIER SMUT THAN USUAL, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE

-

"Come on now baby... Cum for me."

"F-Fuck! Unnie!"

I try hard to muffle my moans, burying my face against her as good as possible. My nails sink away into her skin, the both of us moaning at that feeling combined with all of those wetness around her fingers with my release.

"That's my girl."

She places gentle kisses on the places where she can reach, removing her fingers out of me to clean them up.

She makes sure my eyes are focused on her before she sucks them off, not forgetting to throw me a subtle wink.

I'll never get used to that.

"JISOO. YOU'RE UP IN THREE."

She chuckles, letting go of me to walk to the mirror. I can't get my eyes off of her for a single second.

Don't get me wrong, she looks flawless in everything she wears, but there's just something about these tour outfits that drive me insane.

Ever since this Born Pink Tour started, we've been together every free moment of our day. It's not a lot of time, but we make the best out of what we get.

Which practically always ends up with quick, yet very satisfying, sex.

Of course I have my own schedule as well, but I'm in a much less busier period then Jisoo is. I'm currently preparing for my first album, writing a lot on my own.

I actually have some time to catch up on my classes in between, which is a first.

Not that I can focus with a girlfriend like Jisoo.

"You're staring again."

She grins at me through the mirror, turning around to face me. I blush lightly, buttoning my jeans back up.

"It's hard not to stare at you, Soo."

She smiles, approaching me quickly. She wraps her arms around me, pecking my lips softly.

"I'd give you more, but I need my lipstick to stay on."

"You already gave me a lot. I need a break."

She giggles at that, shaking her head. "You'll never have enough."

"True."

She pecks my lips one last time before she lets go of me. We exit the little changing room, walking towards the stage hand in hand.

The other girls are waiting already, getting some last preparations done before they go to hit the stage.

I lock eyes with Jennie straight away.

You must be wondering about Jennie in here. Why wasn't she with us in that room? Why am I not greeting her? Why is the tension so... Awkward?

She ruined it.

Everything that we had, broke down because of her actions.

It's all on her.

-flashback-

"Are you ready?"

I nod, smiling brightly. I look Jisoo straight in the eyes, cupping her cheek gently.

"Are you sure you-"

"Y/N. We decided this together. I'm ready to let Jennie enter this relationship. I love you. I love her. I love you most though."