prisoner (jennie x reader) #2

Jennie Kim.

Most people would call her 'prisoner.'

Some people would call her 'brave.'

Me?

I call her 'mine.'

The last couple of months have been the best ones I've ever been through. Ever since our first exchange of feelings and thirst towards one another, our daily visits have became a lot more interesting then just 'taking care of her and the wounds.'

Of course I took care of her wounds, I'm doing my job, and I would feel bad if I didn't treat her the way I'm supposed to.

Besides that, she started treating me differently.

She started talking more, talking about her life outside of prison, about her family and friends, her interests and likes. Practically everything she had in her life, which was brutally taken away when she ended up in here.

I found out she adores her little sister. She misses her like crazy, and the one monthly moment she gets to see her family, makes her most happy.

(besides visiting me, of course)

She's a foodie.

One of her favorite things to do is fighting. No, not with Lisa, but fighting in general. Just being able to punch out every emotion inside without having to worry about anyone else, is what makes her do it so much.

She loves to dance, which didn't come as a surprise to me. Her body speaks for her. She danced for me a few times now, and everytime I'm amazed again.

Especially the strip dances...

Speaking of stripping, the girl is wild. When it comes to being intimate, she doesn't have a stop button. She could go on for hours.

I definitely don't have complains about my sex life.

I open the door to my treatment room, making sure the windows are opened to let fresh air in, before closing the door and checking my schedule.

These days, I always make sure Jennie comes in last, just so I don't have a time limit for other patients anymore. Even a few extra minutes with her, are a blessing to the both of us.

I sit down in the chair behind my desk, staring at the small couch in the corner. I blush bright when a memory pops up.

-flashback-

"Babe?" Jennie whispers, stroking her fingers over my bare skin. Laying in her arms is like the best feeling in the world, especially without any clothes on.

"Hmhm?"

"Let me look at you."

I turn around in her arms, straddling her. I look her in the eye, smiling at the sight of her beautiful, brown orbs right in front of me.

I could stare for hours and not get tired of the view.

"You're mine, right?"

I bite my lower lip. I mean, it's not that I'm not hers, but... We're not officially a thing. Yet. We never talk about that...

"I am, Jen. Why?"

She smiles, stroking some loose hair out my face. "If you're mine, then that makes us girlfriends, right?"

"If that's your way of asking me to be your girlfriend, it sucks."

She chuckles at that, her cheeks turning slightly pink at that comment. Gosh, I love this cute side.