in love with a criminal (jisoo x reader)

"Doesn't it sound exciting?"

"I think we have a different meaning of the word 'exciting' if this is exciting to you, Jisoo."

She raises one eyebrow up at me. "Are you scared then, kitten?"

I blush furiously. Even though she's been using that nickname since the beginning, and I used to hate it when she called me that, I started loving it. There's just something about the word coming out of her mouth which is... Highly attractive.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I am. Do I have to remind you we're on a 554 metres high build now?"

She chuckles. "I picked this place. I'm aware."

One thing you should know about her is that she's a rule breaker, she's been one ever since our first meeting.

-flashback-

Gwangam Bridge truly is a diamond bridge, I can safely say it's in my top three of favorite places in Korea. Walking over here after a long work day, staring out over the flat water surface, greeting ducks on their way home. It's just... perfect.

Until I see a shadow.

A moving shadow.

If I just stand here, I'm sure it'll be okay... Should I go look? No, no, it's really better if you don't... It might be dangerous. Could be a creep for all I know. I'll just stay here in the light.

I go anyways.

I peek around the corner. Just below the walking area of the bridge stands a dark figure, all dressed in black, moving their arms in rapid speed.

I'm curious.

I take a step closer, but without seeing, I miss my step and fall right into the water. The loud splash captures the strangers attention, who rushes over.

As the figure reaches out their hand to help me out, I realize it's not just a dark dressed person. It's a beautiful looking one, the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

Did I hit my head or something? I must be dreaming. I'm so cold.

She, who now has a gender, takes off her jacket, leaving her in a short sleeved black shirt. A tight one, may I add.

She wraps the jacket around me. "Warm up."

She then stands up again, continuing her previous work, which I now recognize as graffiti. Ah... So that's why she was in the dark.

Wait. Isn't that illegal?

Oh God, it is.

Shocker, I don't seem to care a lot. I'm quickly getting dragged into her graffiti work, drawn by how fast her hands are working, the concentration on her face with every spray she adds.

Within seconds, I'm standing beside her, watching the whole scene from up close.

Clearly, she's surprised. She turns to me, leaning against the wall. "Who are you?"

"Oh... Uhm. I'm Y/N."

She chuckles. "I didn't ask for your name, I asked who you are. Why didn't you call the cops yet?"

"Well. I don't know, honestly." I blush slightly under her stare, with the small amount of light shining on her face, she's even more breathtaking then she already was.

"Your work is beautiful."

She raises an eyebrow. "Beautiful?"

I immediately shut my mouth, nodding shyly. I look down at the ground instead, hoping I didn't say anything wrong. She doesn't look that nice. I don't wanna get in trouble.